PDA

View Full Version : Developer Clog on a Lanier

Custom Search

Magee Graphics
05-11-2006, 12:52 AM
:( I have a developer clog on my Lanier LD090 and I need to print 2500 copies tonight. Can anyone tell me how to unclog it. This whole problem started after the technician changed out the drum. Now all the copies are light. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Jerry
05-11-2006, 04:34 AM
Sorry Wendy, this is a 90 copy a min. machine and to much is involved taking the drum out. This is not a user friendly task. Call the tech back, he should fix the problem. A developer clog would not cause light copies. Light copies could come from the developer unit locking up or a bad transfer, or, maybe you are out of toner? Good luck

Tonerbomb
05-12-2006, 01:04 AM
These big machines have way more involved in the toner system than can be explained here.But if it happened after service and was fine prior the connections to the devloper unit may have not been reconnected. or the transfer may not be completely connected, but this usually codes out. And if both toner tubes run out your shut down.:evil: :evil: :evil:

Spank6482
05-13-2006, 04:20 PM
\"Developer Clog\" is not a condition you can fix yourself on that machine, You need to call an experienced technician.

Copiers don\'t clog, toilets and Irish chicks do.:)

Custom Search