PDA

View Full Version : Help with Bizhub C650 - Bad Prints (Urgent)

Custom Search

stryder
06-04-2014, 08:18 PM
Hi guys, I need your input on a situation that I have on a C650. Basically, it is printing out this demo page 25236. I've tried changing the, Drums, MFP Board, HVPS, PWB-MC, Laser Write Unit, Power supply. But none of them solve the problem. Then another problem occurred, the machine boots up to a blank screen with the start button lighted up orange and there is power. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

aligis
06-04-2014, 09:07 PM
how about internal tests like gradation etc. is this copy.. have you tried to see on Transfer bet while printing etc..

aligis
06-04-2014, 09:08 PM
what about fuser unit ?

stryder
06-04-2014, 09:46 PM
this is a print, i have tried the gradiation and full page print. all the same. fix the not powering issue though.

stryder
06-04-2014, 10:32 PM
not the belt, not the transfer roller, not the fuser... out of options other than a firmware update...

aligis
06-05-2014, 12:07 PM
not the belt, not the transfer roller, not the fuser... out of options other than a firmware update...

:confused: ok please feedback after firm. update. Gudluck

mitchl
06-05-2014, 04:18 PM
what about fuser unit ?
Youre kidding right?

mitchl
06-05-2014, 04:27 PM
Hi guys, I need your input on a situation that I have on a C650. Basically, it is printing out this demo page 25236. I've tried changing the, Drums, MFP Board, HVPS, PWB-MC, Laser Write Unit, Power supply. But none of them solve the problem. Then another problem occurred, the machine boots up to a blank screen with the start button lighted up orange and there is power. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

The blank screen....... Now I'm saying this in a very smokey voice "sounds like you have the NVRAM blues"! Try hitting the firmware and /or running the NVRAM recovery program.

On the off chance you get this pig on its feet try stopping a copy midway through, yank the t-belt and see what the image looks like. If its good look towards the t-roller or possibly and HVT issue.

stryder
06-05-2014, 07:51 PM
Fixed the issue but now the scanner prints out with a pink fuzz on the whole page. only on scans on both glass and adf. prints looks good. changing a working ccd board didnt work. receding the plugs on the board next the where the adf plugs into made the scan image worst, so will try out those first. thanks for the inputs

mitchl
06-05-2014, 08:24 PM
Fixed the issue but now the scanner prints out with a pink fuzz on the whole page. only on scans on both glass and adf. prints looks good. changing a working ccd board didnt work. receding the plugs on the board next the where the adf plugs into made the scan image worst, so will try out those first. thanks for the inputs
And all these problems showed up at once? Just to make sure check the scanner to MFP connector on the right end of the machine I have seen them for what ever reason loosen up and create weirdness. You said you corrected the blank screen issue, how, what was the prob?

stryder
06-05-2014, 08:54 PM
The blank screen was due to the mfp failing, so had to put another mfp in and is working perfectly fine now. But I still have this problem on the scan 25244. Prints and everything comes out perfect but the scan is bad. tried changing ccd board, the other boards next to adf plug, even the unit in the middle of the scanner and it still comes out like this. any help on this one would be nice.

stryder
06-07-2014, 12:33 AM
solve the issue, machine done and out finally. On to the next...

Blizzoo
06-07-2014, 08:55 AM
i think it's nice from you to post how did you solve your two major problems described.

Custom Search