PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 131f, MB-190 Message Board Software.

Custom Search

Hansoon
06-09-2014, 06:54 PM
Customer has a Bizhub 131f (Muratec xxx) and lost his CD-Rom with MB-190 Message Board Software. Could not find it on the Internet nor KonicaMinolta Website.

Any help please?

Hans

ivovb
07-17-2014, 09:51 AM
Do You still need driver?

BR

Hansoon
07-17-2014, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the offer I got them all.

What a piece of junk this machine. If you need to scan its hopeless clunky. If you just need a stupid copy it keeps saying "Scanner Calibrating"

KonicaMinolta has very good machines in the higher regions but all the small A4 stuff is total rebadged crap. Every stupid plastic Brother toy works better.

Hans

ivovb
07-17-2014, 05:30 PM
You are totally right. If I need A4 MFP or printer I'm just offering Brother, HP or similar.

I found Your thread because I have searching for an issue on BH131f whit registration - no registration at all. Then I found that registration clutch is the same like one on the bypass roller. Next days I'm going to swap them - fortunately user does not uses bypass.:rolleyes:

BR

Hansoon
07-17-2014, 05:49 PM
I'm doing analog copiers, digital copiers and MFP's since unfortunately more than 40 years and had never to replace a clutch. Cleaning, scuffing the plates, reinforcing springs and replacing sticky patches always did the trick. For most clutches it is sufficient to blow them out first with air than soak them with brake cleaner and than blow them dry again. Works in 90% of all cases. Sometimes you have to open them to remove rust and polish the disc and stator. That's it.

Hans

ivovb
07-17-2014, 06:31 PM
I see. Old school. I'm working on office equipment already 17-18 years. So may be I'm a little bit lazy and prefer to change the part whit new one and "forget" about it. Naturally it depends of the price but in more cases it is like that.:o

BR

Hansoon
07-17-2014, 06:38 PM
I'm an Indy, I have to pay myself. That's why. If I would work for a large company or boss I probably would also threw parts at machines.

Hans

Custom Search