PDA

View Full Version : KM C454e olivetti MF452 c-2551 error code

Custom Search

printerguy77
06-09-2014, 07:53 PM
Hi All,

i have the above error code and the cyan dev unit was just at end of life so i replaced it and the fault cleared, that was about 3 weeks ago and it has now come back with the same error code.

Anyone had this before?

regards

colin

PeterG
06-10-2014, 07:40 AM
Have you checked the cyan toner density level in "state confirm"?
If it low, does it increase when you run toner re-supply?

Max
06-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Did you clean the 2 IDC sensors/laser glass? Did the IU counter reset with the new I.U? If not then it will be using he data from the old I.U and destroying it.

printerguy77
06-10-2014, 10:46 AM
By the 2 ids sensors I presume you mean the sensors on the transfer belt. These are clean but have nothing to do with tcr control. My cyan is reading 0.00 in service mode and the other 3 colours are reading normally. I have even poured toner straight into the developer tank.

C

Max
06-10-2014, 11:15 AM
IDC* my mistake. If the reading is 0.00. Is the physical connection ok on the IU and the copier itself? Damaged pin perhaps or something preventing the IU being fully in, yet enough to see it.

printerguy77
06-10-2014, 11:24 AM
IDC* my mistake. If the reading is 0.00. Is the physical connection ok on the IU and the copier itself? Damaged pin perhaps or something preventing the IU being fully in, yet enough to see it.
I've had the developer unit out several times at this stage. I have just requested a new prcb. Fingers crossed. I have changed the toner low sensor and swapped the hopper drive motor also. These damn machines are starting to wreck my head. Anyone else?

stevena86
06-10-2014, 08:03 PM
Try the FREYB. It's the board on the front of the machine that all of the developers plug in to. I've had one go bad and it wouldn't see the new drums/developers that I put in the machine.

Custom Search