PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C203, Cannot open the copier in browser by typing its IP Address.

Custom Search

mearmi
06-10-2014, 05:12 AM
Hi
We have C203, Cannot open the copier in browser by typing its IP Address.
But it is pinging.
Please advise
Thanks
mearmi@hotmail.com

EarthKmTech
06-10-2014, 12:27 PM
that engine doesnt really work well with anything other than internet explorer.

If your using google chrome or safari you will generally just get a blank white page and nothing else.

copier addict
06-10-2014, 12:56 PM
These actually only work well with Firefox. IE and Chrome will only load blank pages

mearmi
06-10-2014, 01:02 PM
These actually only work well with Firefox. IE and Chrome will only load blank pages

Thanks for your msg. I am aware of that but the problem is in Firefox also it says unable to find data or sometime no connection but it is pinging in command prompt.

thanks

emujo
06-10-2014, 01:18 PM
1. Unplug the MFP and re-ping to establish a duplicate IP issue.
2. If the pings are interrupted when disconnected, look in the Admin settings, HTTP settings to verify you have allowed an HTTP connection (can be disabled).
3. Could be an SSL problem, if you created a certificate and enabled SSL, any HDD problems could have corrupted the certificate. A HDD format, network settings initialize, firmware and movie data reload should bring everything back. I use IE Mozilla, and Chrome and all 3 browsers work with most MFPs later that the C252 series and the B&W 421 series. EMujo

Since you're in Australia, you might have to type the IP address upside down..LOL

gpsorell
06-10-2014, 02:39 PM
Corrupt data on the Hard Drive can also cause this symptom. Try formatting the Hard Drive, the procedure is in the Service Manual.

eg101
06-10-2014, 02:43 PM
Since you're in Australia, you might have to type the IP address upside down..LOL[/QUOTE]

Naah, they're standing upside down anyway.

EarthKmTech
06-10-2014, 11:31 PM

I own one (C253) with the last released fw and it only works with IE. I've never seen it work with anything else. I dont even run firefox and had no problems setting up SSL etc for papercut MF to be installed, using IE on my windows 8.1 machine.

kingarthur
06-11-2014, 04:40 PM
I've had this a couple of times....whilst holding down the CTRL key , refresh your browser, it's worked a few times for me :)

mearmi
06-12-2014, 04:17 AM
1. Unplug the MFP and re-ping to establish a duplicate IP issue.
2. If the pings are interrupted when disconnected, look in the Admin settings, HTTP settings to verify you have allowed an HTTP connection (can be disabled).
3. Could be an SSL problem, if you created a certificate and enabled SSL, any HDD problems could have corrupted the certificate. A HDD format, network settings initialize, firmware and movie data reload should bring everything back. I use IE Mozilla, and Chrome and all 3 browsers work with most MFPs later that the C252 series and the B&W 421 series. EMujo

Since you're in Australia, you might have to type the IP address upside down..LOL

Thanks a lot for your help. HDD Format helped me out.

All Good. Thanks once again

rrrohan
06-12-2014, 10:55 AM
Only thing IE is good for is downloading Firefox

I think its a cookie or cache issue.

I had one where changing from IE to Firefox helped but if I had my laptop connected with cross over cable all of the big 3 browsers worked.

Custom Search