PDA

View Full Version : Jamming paper jam bizhub 350

Custom Search

wisam
06-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Hi
im replace new fusing unit
after I have paper jam ....... one time appear code c2557 only once If it has to do with .... after ..... the paper stop in the fusing unit and before the fusing unit without any code only this (( misfeed detected )) remove misfeed indicated at O .

i need heeeeelp ......... thank you ;)

Blizzoo
06-10-2014, 03:55 PM
You have a loss of drive,that's why give you code 2557 ( the IU dveloping section doesn't turn and mix the toner inside ) and strange Jam (it's possible that the registration clutch may slip)
Check the gears in Main Drive.

Your machine looks bad inside :)

stevena86
06-10-2014, 08:00 PM
Did you by chance remove the Drum/Developer unit from the machine at any point? If so, you need to go into service mode and clear the PC Drum counter and then run Function F8. For some reason on these machines, if you remove the drum/dev unit and then re-insert it, it assumes you replaced the units and the TCR is off. Running Function F8 after clearing the counts will reset it and allow it to pull the page through.

JR2ALTA
06-10-2014, 08:25 PM
The problem is the c code, not the jam. C codes shut the machine down, paper stops.

The code is for toner developer ratio. You need to replace drum and developer. Take good look at developer unit and registration bushings, replace as needed.

Hansoon
06-11-2014, 07:08 AM
The drum has score marks so that has to be corrected first. As said, replace drum and preferably also the developer unit first, than you likely will be fine.

Follow the procedure for set up of the new/rebuild image unit very precisely or otherwise you will face again the dreaded C-2557 issue.

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/55743-konica-minolta-bizbub-200-c2557-code.html

Hans

EarthKmTech
06-11-2014, 11:42 AM
In addition to whats already been said,

these machines are getting old now foam is starting to melt and go sticky,

remove the imaging unit, look at the toner adding solenoid next to the toner pipe. if its stuck open as per the picture you will get c2557 errors regularly even with new complete imaging units as toner is added uncontrolably in an unmetered quantity any time the bottle is rotated.. the solenoids foam buffer can be cleaned away and replaced with c451 head cleaning pad in its place.

this should be checked any time the imaging unit is out.

have had to do this TWICE today, and boy, is it a prick of a job when you dont have alot of room.

Bizhub 222 Pictured

Bizhub350
06-11-2014, 12:22 PM
Hi
im replace new fusing unit
after I have paper jam ....... one time appear code c2557 only once If it has to do with .... after ..... the paper stop in the fusing unit and before the fusing unit without any code only this (( misfeed detected )) remove misfeed indicated at O .

i need heeeeelp ......... thank you ;)

adjust the value higher on the ATDC sensor in the Tech Rep mode if its C2557

wisam
06-11-2014, 08:55 PM
Thank you very much for your attention Blizzoo * stevena86 * JR2ALTA * Hansoon * EarthKmTech * Bizhub350 I did what you said But do not have good news I note when I copy paper from tray 1 will be the paper stop ... the first copy But when I use the manual that is in the right side of the device to copy more than 10 copies and then stop before or within the roller fuser That's what happens with me thank you

darry1322
06-11-2014, 09:09 PM
(If your c2557 is gone and not coming back)....you might try replacing the registration roller clutch. the lead edge in your examples is way off.

EarthKmTech
06-11-2014, 10:43 PM
also, if its done more than around 700k the registration bushings should be replaced at the same time as the clutch - life expectancy 900k but usually worn out before this in dirty machines.

Custom Search