PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Konica Minolta C1060, little dissapionted over here.

Custom Search

Itsthepaper
06-10-2014, 08:30 PM
We put a out a new C1060 and it's been a little tricky to say the least.

1. Right out the box the SOB jams on plain letter paper with full coverage every time.

2. Poor transfer on 2nd side trail edge only on thick large paper which is under specs as per Konica Minolta but not on the Konica Minolta approved list of papers to use. !!HUH!!

3. Took me forever to get that SOB to click once for large paper, after several trips setting dip switches and service mode settings it finally clicks once for large paper. Totally changed the way to set up click charge, 3 different places to go to set it right.

:p

Kidaver
06-10-2014, 08:52 PM
We've got one of these coming down the line....I'll be going to school for it next month if the deal goes thru...so how different is it from a C7000...and any other lil quirky things to look out for?

vishop
11-30-2016, 06:00 AM
We put a out a new C1060 and it's been a little tricky to say the least.

1. Right out the box the SOB jams on plain letter paper with full coverage every time.

2. Poor transfer on 2nd side trail edge only on thick large paper which is under specs as per Konica Minolta but not on the Konica Minolta approved list of papers to use. !!HUH!!

3. Took me forever to get that SOB to click once for large paper, after several trips setting dip switches and service mode settings it finally clicks once for large paper. Totally changed the way to set up click charge, 3 different places to go to set it right.

Does the large paper counts as two before? What was your DIP SW settings to make it to 1?

vishop
02-11-2017, 10:00 AM

Hi, can you please share your DIP SW for 2 clicks for large paper? I need to set my machine that way since it is default to 1.

Custom Search