PDA

View Full Version : CQ bizhub 600

Custom Search

KMtech69
06-10-2014, 08:57 PM
I'm working on a bh600 that will run one print and then says warming up. I have installed a new drum cleaning blade and toner board on drum unit. The print I get is blank. When I go into charge adj after running a copy or print all the settings are gone, if I power off and on the copier all settings come back. If anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated.

Thank you

clw@solutiononenow.com
06-10-2014, 09:50 PM
try cleaning sensors under drum.

KMtech69
06-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Sensors are clean and new. When I run a max density adj it says NG or error0.

Flash
06-10-2014, 10:31 PM
You may have a bad write unit but I'm thinking you should get some sort of code. Trystopping the machine in the middle of a copy and see if there is an image on the drum.

EarthKmTech
06-10-2014, 11:27 PM
does this machine seem noisier than normal ?

Its not uncommon for the drum drive motor to loose its teeth and cause very odd behaviour, turning of the drum by hand (in the normal direction) will quickly make it obvious if you hear grinding noises from the rear, this is your problem.

Other than that, I would say laser or HV board.

KMtech69
06-10-2014, 11:42 PM
I have turned the drum with no noise and cheated the door and see the corona wires glowing. The developer turns with no problem. Their is no image on the drum. I can only do 1 copy or print then it won't allow me to print or copy anymore and the image is blank.

Custom Search