PDA

View Full Version : I hate to ask...but labels in a BH c224e

Custom Search

Kidaver
06-10-2014, 09:29 PM
Product specifications say it will run 20 label sheets from the manual tray but under tray setting paper type it does not list labels nor does it list it in the print driver. So what setting would I use for labels? I'd prefer to tell the customer not to run labels but it is their machine and specs do say it will run them...

fishleg
06-10-2014, 09:35 PM
Plain paper works for me :). Thick scares me more heat and labels mmmm no no.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

emujo
06-10-2014, 10:10 PM
In the driver, select labels (word has a label wizard that is convenient), source=bypass tray, thick 1. Put labels in bypass tray and you should be good to go. Emujo

blackcat4866
06-11-2014, 12:19 AM
In the driver, select labels (word has a label wizard that is convenient), source=bypass tray, thick 1. Put labels in bypass tray and you should be good to go. Emujo

In addition, feed all labels LTR-R (8 1/2" x 11", not 11" x 8 1/2"). There are more attachments in the main scan direction to minimize labels peeling off. If you buy Avery brand you'll see the arrows indicating feed direction LTR-R. KM does not officially support labels on any documentation I could find, but it doesn't seem to be a problem if they're fed correctly. =^..^=

stevena86
06-11-2014, 01:16 AM
And do like I do. Give them the poison, but tell them when it breaks the machine, the bill comes and there's no way around that.

PeterG
06-12-2014, 06:13 AM
We always advise to feed labels from tray 1.
Feeding from the bypass is asking for the labels to be peeled off.

Custom Search