PDA

View Full Version : C353 Stripes on Cyan

Custom Search

raxakos
06-18-2014, 04:19 PM
Hello everyone,

it seems i'm out of ideas..
My customer has a Konica Minolta C353 which prints straight lines (parallel to printing direction) of faded color as seen in the picture. The colors from left to right are cyan, yellow, key black, magenta, light cyan, blue. As you can see the problem is most visible in color where cyan is involved , slightly in black and almost invisible in yellow and magenta (if actually any..) .

Cyan iu is replaced. Checked with another transfer belt that works fine on other machine and the problem remains. Both copy & print have the same problem.

I'm a Ricoh-man to say the truth but i cannot avoid this one, so any help with be appreciated.

chivozx
06-18-2014, 05:22 PM
Aunque no se ve del todo claro en la foto, esas lineas se repiten en todos los colores.

Las unicas piezas comunes a las 4 unidades de imagen son la banda de transferencia y el rodillo de transferencia (puerta lateral). Tambien el fusor, pero no tiene nada que ver.

1. limpia el laser de cada color con la varilla, por si acaso.

2. parece que te falta densidad, falta de revelador. En la maquina que dices que funciona bien la banda puede que su densidad sea buena. Prueba al inverso.

3. cambia el rodillo de tranferencia.

5. inyecta toner manualmente en el modo de servicio técnico.

4. calibra la maquina en el modo experto del menu administrador o servicio técnico.

Suerte.

####============================================## ##

Although it is not entirely clear in the photo, these lines are repeated in all colors.

The only common at 4 imaging units are parts transfer belt and transfer roller (side door) . Also the fuser, but it has nothing to do.

1. clean the laser of each color with the rod, just in case.

2. you seem to lack density, lack of developer. On the machine that you say it works fine band density may be good. Try to reverse.

3. change the roller transfer.

5. toner injected manually in the service mode.

4. calibrates the machine in expert mode menu or service mode.

Luck.

Custom Search