PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 326 not funtioning

Custom Search

tibbs
06-19-2014, 04:32 PM
Hello everyone here. I am a Canon and Ricoh tech. I have a customer with a Konica Bizhub 326 that has been in storage for 5 years. The machine is new and was still in the box when I followed the installation directions to the tee. Now we have no Konica support out here and no Konica suppliers.
After I put in the developer and toner I turned on the machine. The machine comes on does not initialize, the LCD screen rolls with no information on it. The fuser is getting hot and that's just about all I can see. Nothing else happens am lost as to what to do next with this machine cause there is nothing on the screen to tell as to what the problem is.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

chivozx
06-19-2014, 06:24 PM
Deja la puerta derecha abierta y enciende.

Si arranca y te pide que cierres, hazlo y a ver que pasa.

####============================================== ####

Leave the door open and turn right.

If starts and prompts you to close, do it and see what happens

tibbs
06-23-2014, 01:18 AM
Tried this and the same thing. Machine aint doing nothing.

chivozx
06-23-2014, 09:48 AM
Prueba a hacer un "Trouble Reset"

1. Maquina apagada.

2. Pulsa Utilidades/Contadores.

3. Sin soltar tecla enciende la máquina.

4. Deberia aparecer en la pantalla un boton con "Trouble Reset". Tarda un poco, paciencia.

5. Pulsalo y aparcera OK.

6. Apaga y enciende.

Suerte.

####=========================####

Try to make a "Trouble Reset" free
1. Used off.

2. Press Utility / Counter.

3. Without releasing key turns the machine.

4. Should appear on the screen with a button "Trouble Reset". It takes a little patience.

5. Click it and sharecropper OK.

6. Turns.

Luck

tibbs
06-26-2014, 12:40 AM
The problem the screen rolls and there is no image on the screen. So I cannot do a thing. Am not sure why the screen rolls and why there is no information on the screen. The machine does not go through the normal process.

blackcat4866
06-26-2014, 01:56 AM
Are you sure about that model number? I cannot find any reference to a bizhub 326. =^..^=

tibbs
06-26-2014, 02:20 AM
Sorry its a Bizhub 362.

copier tech
06-26-2014, 09:49 AM
5 years is a long time for a copier to be sitting unused!

Have you tried just simply leaving it powered on, see if it eventually starts working, there is a battery on in the machine it's possible that is flat & is causing issues.

rrrohan
06-26-2014, 03:20 PM
What do you mean the screen rolls?

tibbs
06-26-2014, 05:15 PM
The screen like the old televisions horizontally. It lights up but there is no text blank. Plus the machine does not initialize but the fuser is getting hot.

copier tech
06-26-2014, 05:25 PM
Have you tried to make a copy? Put a doc in the DF if the print button is blue push it, could just be the screen has failed?

Custom Search