PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c250 & c352 transfer assembly

Custom Search

goldencup
06-28-2014, 03:30 AM
hi, i would like to ask if can i use the transfer unit assembly of bizhub c250 to the bizhub c352 machine and vice versa? If not, can i use just the belt only? I only have parts guide manual of bizhub c250 and i can't compare it if they are the same. Thank you very much.

mdtrinh
06-28-2014, 06:10 AM
hi, i would like to ask if can i use the transfer unit assembly of bizhub c250 to the bizhub c352 machine and vice versa? If not, can i use just the belt only? I only have parts guide manual of bizhub c250 and i can't compare it if they are the same. Thank you very much.
Yes, They are interchangeable without any modification.
Good luck!

EarthKmTech
06-28-2014, 10:42 AM
I've accidently put one in the other before and it worked fine.

More interestingly,

Can you put colour C652 belts into a BW 652 ?

Colour belts are oddly cheaper and it would save me having to carry both.

goldencup
06-30-2014, 03:35 AM
Thank you very much for the replies :)

Blizzoo
06-30-2014, 07:49 AM
I've accidently put one in the other before and it worked fine.

More interestingly,

Can you put colour C652 belts into a BW 652 ?

Colour belts are oddly cheaper and it would save me having to carry both.

I'm curious what is the point for those BW mfp's run with transfer belt?

EarthKmTech
06-30-2014, 09:57 AM
I'm curious what is the point for those BW mfp's run with transfer belt?

Because km decided they are not going to engineer black only engines anymore for office machines and they simply now use existing colour engine designs and remove the colour parts. The transfer belt is still required because of the machines origins as a colour machine and the way it works.

Hansoon
06-30-2014, 12:08 PM
Because km decided they are not going to engineer black only engines anymore for office machines and they simply now use existing colour engine designs and remove the colour parts.

Which makes absolutely sense IMHO.

Hans

Blizzoo
06-30-2014, 12:54 PM
I thought somehow improves copying process...lazy engineers :)

Sry for hijack the thread

rrrohan
06-30-2014, 01:28 PM
I imagine a 654 colour belt would work in mono version if you made sure the colour transfer rollers were not engaged. Funny the mono belt cost more. Its like the c360 k drum cost more than the colours even though a rechippipped colour drum will work in the black position

Hansoon
06-30-2014, 01:35 PM
Shrewd marketing or just plain rip off?

Hans

habik
07-01-2014, 02:49 PM
I personally think that the C360 BK drum has slightly thicker PC layer. Longer lasting.

Regards to ITB… Design of the box as mentioned above, plus cleaning of the ITB is I think more thorough / reliable, any junk caught on 2nd transfer roller gets first on to the ITB then right in the waste box unless its a label :D or piece of ripped paper, if it would be running on just one transfer roller and debris will get direct on drum, MC or Developer… but then again, that is just my opinion. For Sure can say that BH754BW runs a lot cleaner then TA8000i. Plus managed to get 1mil out of the K-Drum..:cool: on BH754BW..lekker :)

CompyTech
07-01-2014, 03:19 PM
I personally think that the C360 BK drum has slightly thicker PC layer. Longer lasting.

Regards to ITB… Design of the box as mentioned above, plus cleaning of the ITB is I think more thorough / reliable, any junk caught on 2nd transfer roller gets first on to the ITB then right in the waste box unless its a label :D or piece of ripped paper, if it would be running on just one transfer roller and debris will get direct on drum, MC or Developer… but then again, that is just my opinion. For Sure can say that BH754BW runs a lot cleaner then TA8000i. Plus managed to get 1mil out of the K-Drum..:cool: on BH754BW..lekker :)

I like that the design is similar to the color boxes, as I think the the 754 series is way more reliable than the old 751 boxes. And yes the TA8000i is such a piece of crap compared to the 754 boxes. We're replacing all of our old 8000is that have run past 2mil with KM boxes.

rrrohan
07-01-2014, 03:48 PM
751. Good fun trying to rebuild drum dev and fuser when it dumps toner and you have 1 square metre of floor space to use to work in. 754 is sooooo much better. Doesn't feel as heavy duty though so be interesting to see if it can hit 5 million like I've seen the 751 do

EarthKmTech
07-01-2014, 04:12 PM
754 will be like c652 series, every 2.5 mill replace complete rhs of machine and its good for another 2.5 mill.

door, turn over unit, tray 1 + 2 feed units, the guide under the transfer belt, if they are grooved trays 1 and 2, if it has a finisher, the horizontal transport actuator gets worn down too. I also replace the rollers, bushings and clutch for the transport section above tray 4.

Custom Search