PDA

View Full Version : lanier 6112

Custom Search

jrnewman
05-20-2006, 04:32 AM
I have Replaced the developer and toner but i am stiil getting same results. copies are coming out light, and some horizontal streaks.
i know this machine was made by Toshiba.

Godsmack
06-13-2006, 09:49 PM
There is a tech bulliten on this.If you watch the exposure lamp you will notice it flickering.Problem is due to cold solder joints on the back of the power supply that power the lamp.Some have had luck resoldering,but I have always had to replace the power supply.
Good luck

Copier Systems
02-04-2007, 01:37 AM
I have Replaced the developer and toner but i am stiil getting same results. copies are coming out light, and some horizontal streaks.
i know this machine was made by Toshiba.
I thank that machine was a tos-2810 There is a foam roller in the toner hopper if i remember right that flakes like all foam rollers preventing enough toner from dropping ck that it is alittle like the hopper on the at3301 My first demo was on a t-2810 that had a drive noise that was so loud the cus could not here what i was saying of coarse they bought a quiet-er machine from the comp. never will forget that demo.
Good Luck
ANDY H.

Wild Bill
02-04-2007, 05:48 AM
Definetly Power supply. Main connector cold solder joints. Remove pwr supply and resolder the big connector, worked for me every time!

Custom Search