PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 200 Touch Screen

Custom Search

Cookr
07-03-2014, 04:18 PM
Just wondering if anybody knows if there is a way to repair the touch panels on the BH 200 series machines? I have been replacing quite a few lately

Hansoon
07-03-2014, 04:46 PM
Repair is useless. The problem comes back. Densi has a good replacement # MNTP0004

Hans

jotunn
07-04-2014, 07:13 PM
It depends - for proper repair you must replace factory ACP (anisotropic conductive paste) between FPC and glass - I'm repairing KM (I had also Xerox and Kyocera Mita) touch screens for almost 4 years, and I had 2 returns for over 300 repaired touch screens.

In the meantime I have seen many DIY repair ways in 2nd hand machines such as conductive glue, ordinary glue, hot air, fire, oven and many others, but none of them lasts for long.

Cookr
10-01-2014, 04:19 PM
It depends - for proper repair you must replace factory ACP (anisotropic conductive paste) between FPC and glass - I'm repairing KM (I had also Xerox and Kyocera Mita) touch screens for almost 4 years, and I had 2 returns for over 300 repaired touch screens.

In the meantime I have seen many DIY repair ways in 2nd hand machines such as conductive glue, ordinary glue, hot air, fire, oven and many others, but none of them lasts for long.

Do you have any pictures of what you mean I think i know what your talking about but if you could elaborate a little for me that would help me out thanks.

Custom Search