PDA

View Full Version : Faint yellow back ground

Custom Search

nezzy2120
07-06-2014, 10:45 PM
I have a Faint yellow back ground on a Konica Minolta C550

Synaux
07-07-2014, 03:45 AM
Have you replaced the yellow imaging unit?

copier addict
07-07-2014, 02:33 PM
Have you replaced the yellow imaging unit?

I second this suggestion

occus
07-09-2014, 02:53 PM
or try to set background voltage to minus... 2-3... have a look on the life time, is the unit not over the half live try it. save money ;)

nezzy2120
09-18-2014, 01:29 AM
I turn down the back ground voltage it worked

donrushs
09-26-2014, 10:25 AM
or try to set background voltage to minus... 2-3... have a look on the life time, is the unit not over the half live try it. save money ;)

what are the procedures to set background voltage to minus ....2-3? i am an end user and not a technician.

donrushs
09-26-2014, 10:27 AM
I turn down the back ground voltage it worked

what are the procedures to turn down background voltage? i am an end user and not a technician

Synaux
09-27-2014, 02:48 AM
what are the procedures to turn down background voltage? i am an end user and not a technician

We are not here for helpless end users; however, I will tell you that the setting is in service mode and if acquire a service manual, you should be able to find it easily.

donrushs
09-27-2014, 02:55 AM
We are not here for helpless end users; however, I will tell you that the setting is in service mode and if acquire a service manual, you should be able to find it easily.

just saw the settings, but dont know how to play with them,and remember english is not my first language

Synaux
09-27-2014, 03:00 AM
just saw the settings, but dont know how to play with them,and remember english is not my first language

To make the background level foggier, decrease the setting value.
To make the background level less foggy, increase the setting value.
^ Regardless, of your understanding of English, simply play with the numbers--you can always change them back if they do not work. ;)

donrushs
09-27-2014, 03:17 AM

To make the background level foggier, decrease the setting value.
To make the background level less foggy, increase the setting value.
^ Regardless, of your understanding of English, simply play with the numbers--you can always change them back if they do not work. ;)

okey, i get you, but for my problem,i guess the problem is on the board and need to be replaced, the technician tried to fix the board and all the problem started.

Custom Search