PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous minolta bizhub Copier total counter to "0" by initializing a

Custom Search

jabatt
07-08-2014, 03:17 AM
미놀타 BIZHUB 복사기 전체 카운터를 "0"으로 초기화하여
모델을 수행 테스터 : BIZHUB의 C220, C280, C360, BIZHUB 223,283,363
1 Turn on the copier, scanner, service mode, the serial number and the serial number of the system memory.
2 soft switch in service mode, note 10 and 25 times.
3 Turn off the machine power.
4 Open the copier back plate attached to the left side of the main board NVRAM board Carefully remove the battery.
May to temporarily remove the cover and battery short circuit.
6. NVRAM connected to the motherboard and reassemble.
7 Turn on the copier.
8 appears Japanese off and turn on the power again.
9 When prompted to put the serial number to enter in service mode, enter the serial number off and then turn on the power.
10 license, the license for this type error.

EarthKmTech
07-08-2014, 11:03 AM
Now why would any honest person want to do this ? :cool:

copier addict
07-08-2014, 01:31 PM
미놀타 BIZHUB 복사기 전체 카운터를 "0"으로 초기화하여
모델을 수행 테스터 : BIZHUB의 C220, C280, C360, BIZHUB 223,283,363
1 Turn on the copier, scanner, service mode, the serial number and the serial number of the system memory.
2 soft switch in service mode, note 10 and 25 times.
3 Turn off the machine power.
4 Open the copier back plate attached to the left side of the main board NVRAM board Carefully remove the battery.
May to temporarily remove the cover and battery short circuit.
6. NVRAM connected to the motherboard and reassemble.
7 Turn on the copier.
8 appears Japanese off and turn on the power again.
9 When prompted to put the serial number to enter in service mode, enter the serial number off and then turn on the power.
10 license, the license for this type error.

Sounds a lot harder than simply being honest and up front and telling the customer it is a used machine.

emujo
07-08-2014, 03:59 PM
I'm not sure exactly what this poster is trying to do, but I strongly recommend against doing anything like this on any product. I think if you used this procedure on anything newer you would have a really nice boat anchor. Emujo

Custom Search