PDA

View Full Version : Be careful of some Technicians here on this forum. They will take your money

Custom Search

sagar4
07-10-2014, 11:37 AM
Good afternoon fellow Tech's. As you know there is always one or two bad apples that give us a bad name. I like this forum as it helps me and I love to help others. But when somebody takes advantage of others that gets me upset. Long story short I ordered a part from one Tech here on this forum on May 22nd and payed through paypal. As of June 10th I was told it has been shipped. After a while I knew I got taken so I disputed it through paypal and finally yesterday after a month an a half later I finally got my money back from paypal not the tech. So buyers be aware.

Tonerbomb
07-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Whom was the seller?? PM me if you don't want to post it...........

DWise
07-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Whom was the seller?? PM me if you don't want to post it...........

Wouldn't it be best to share the seller's name so others aren't suckered too?

sandmanmac
07-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Wouldn't it be best to share the seller's name so others aren't suckered too?

Agreed!
I would certainly post the details all over the place if it had happened to me! It serves no real purpose to be vague.
Greaseballs need to be identified!
I've done a few deals with others, and it has always been a positive experience - although, they have all been members that have a good standing and relatively lengthy history within the forum.

Hansoon
07-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Was it a tech or an advertiser? Need to know the name.

Hans

sagar4
07-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Okay you are all right. I just had another tech PM me an ask is it Stockman123 and yes it is stockman123.

dbrownlee
07-10-2014, 06:46 PM
Yep, we had the same problem with him. Sent him a check, it was cashed, and that was all she wrote. Never get replies to pm's or emails. Last we heard was he would check with office after we emailed him a copy of the back of the check with endorsing signature. Boss says only buy parts from established suppliers now.

sandmanmac
07-10-2014, 07:41 PM
Okay you are all right. I just had another tech PM me an ask is it Stockman123 and yes it is stockman123.

Interesting....
There should be a "Notes" box when you add someone to your "ignore list", to remind us why we put them there in the first place :p, because stockman123 was on mine, with countless others - many of which I don't remember why, but they did something to deserve it!
I've not had any interactions with this guy at all, but after reviewing his posts, I remembered he was simply on there because of his outright arrogance and bad attitude in many of his posts. I guess I can now add Liar and cheat.
What a prick!

slimslob
07-10-2014, 08:47 PM
Only buy from advertisers. As for those who been cheated, if the offender is a business and you can find out where they located, file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Yes, these people can be banned from the forum, but they will just setup another bogus membership.

Custom Search