PDA

View Full Version : C2152 in C353

Custom Search

tulintron
07-15-2014, 08:06 PM
error C2152 bizhub C353, Help me.

ivovb
07-15-2014, 08:30 PM
Did You change transfer belt lately? Anyway check transfer belt if it seated correctly.

BR

tulintron
07-15-2014, 08:53 PM
Did You change transfer belt lately? Anyway check transfer belt if it seated correctly.

BR

Yes. equipment without the transfer belt. Belt removal of other equipment in operation for testing. then error.

when Belt return for original equipment works normally

ivovb
07-15-2014, 08:59 PM
Check recycle section of belt - if needed disassemble and vacuum clean it. Check if the part with spring on back side of cleaner section can rotate freely.

BR

tulintron
07-15-2014, 11:04 PM
Check recycle section of belt - if needed disassemble and vacuum clean it. Check if the part with spring on back side of cleaner section can rotate freely.

BR

Thanks...

Hansoon
07-16-2014, 06:17 AM
If the screw of the rear locking latch of the transfer belt is too long this may happen. It touches the white plastic lever underneath.

Been there done that. One of our colleagues here in the panel gave that hint some time ago.

Hans

jonpaul
07-16-2014, 09:08 AM
We have found that if you back off the rear securing screw solves problem,don t ask me why!!!

Hansoon
07-16-2014, 09:28 AM
If the screw of the rear locking latch of the transfer belt is too long this may happen. It touches the white plastic lever underneath.

Been there done that. One of our colleagues here in the panel gave that hint some time ago.

That's what I said.......

Hans

tulintron
07-16-2014, 05:51 PM
That's what I said.......

Hans

The screw is genuine. Installed on both devices the same screw. The tip of the screw is not to prevent operation of the clutch drive merger and second transfer. Its ok

With troubleshooting the problem resolves. after a few moments it returns.

transfer belt unit reset. On the source machine, works perfect.

in another, error 2152

hotfuser
07-17-2014, 09:51 AM
The screw is genuine. Installed on both devices the same screw. The tip of the screw is not to prevent operation of the clutch drive merger and second transfer. Its ok

With troubleshooting the problem resolves. after a few moments it returns.

transfer belt unit reset. On the source machine, works perfect.

in another, error 2152

on the rear-side of the transfer belt the actuator is not passing through the photosensor properley.
if you pack out the actuator this will get rid of the code and actuate the sensor correctley.

tulintron
07-17-2014, 12:38 PM
on the rear-side of the transfer belt the actuator is not passing through the photosensor properley.
if you pack out the actuator this will get rid of the code and actuate the sensor correctley.

because only one device?
In another, no?

The same belt in both

hotfuser
07-17-2014, 12:47 PM
because only one device?
In another, no?

The same belt in both

i get that happen alot it will work in one machine and not the other. There was a bulletin released by KM for that exact fault.
If you put the old belt back in does it work?

i usually pack it out with afolded piece of paper it works wonders.

tulintron
07-17-2014, 03:37 PM
i get that happen alot it will work in one machine and not the other. There was a bulletin released by KM for that exact fault.
If you put the old belt back in does it work?

i usually pack it out with afolded piece of paper it works wonders.

Exactly hotfuser. If I install the old addresses.

Thanks.

I will consult the bulletins.

Custom Search