PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 350 no display, only orange print button light

Custom Search

chejay127
07-18-2014, 04:32 AM
Help guys.. My Bizhub 350 has a problem, My LCD wont display anything(blackout) when i turned on my main and auxiliary switch, the only turning on is the Orange light around the Print Button and its stays orange.

I have another machine and tried to swap the control panel(lcd assembly) and Nvram but it did not do any good either.. HELP!

CompyTech
07-18-2014, 07:21 PM
Could be a faulty MFBS(main board).. Had one with a similar fault before, building got hit by lightening.

chejay127
07-19-2014, 07:31 AM
Could be a faulty MFBS(main board).. Had one with a similar fault before, building got hit by lightening.

You mean the board at the back of the machine sir? i also notice its fan isn't turning on.

CompyTech
07-19-2014, 09:16 PM
The board I'm referring to is under the scanner on the right hand side of the machine.

Try reseating the connector and the Memory on the MFBS board.

I think you're referring to the PWB-A board.. I've rarely ever changed that one, however it could be fault.

chejay127
07-21-2014, 02:54 AM
The board I'm referring to is under the scanner on the right hand side of the machine.

Try reseating the connector and the Memory on the MFBS board.

I think you're referring to the PWB-A board.. I've rarely ever changed that one, however it could be fault.

Oh that board, the one with usb and ethernet port on it? I tried to replaced it with the working MFBS board from my other bizhub 350 but it still wont work sir T_T.

CompyTech
07-21-2014, 01:42 PM
Maybe rear board, or some kind of power supply problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

chejay127
08-13-2014, 06:39 AM
Maybe rear board, or some kind of power supply problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This morning I tried to replace its powersupply with the one w/c is working from my other machine and the screen boots up and Im about to celebrate T_T but the LCD says :"ERROR!! "

can't press anything if i put the secondary switch to off the screen is still up I could say its hanging. no codes or anything just "ERROR!!" HELP!

CompyTech
08-14-2014, 11:05 PM
Abort code perhaps?

Because, I don't know of any errors that just state "Error" on that machine.

chejay127
08-22-2014, 04:04 AM
no error codes sir just "ERROR!!" on screen and it sounds weird to me too. sigh..

RRodgers
08-22-2014, 04:29 AM
Its the ram

blazebusiness
08-23-2014, 05:50 PM
no error codes sir just "ERROR!!" on screen and it sounds weird to me too. sigh.. Does it keep trying to reboot? If so,then sounds like the "error" screen that comes up is the abort screen. Probably corrupt NVRAM.

Custom Search