blax
07-19-2014, 03:59 AM
hello!!!!
where can i find those drivers????
does anyone know it????
thanks!

RRodgers
07-19-2014, 05:45 AM
Fiery's host their own drivers. Course, with a box that old, it's only win XP drivers.

blax
07-19-2014, 06:08 PM
but.... where can i find them :(

emujo
07-19-2014, 08:33 PM
Type the IP address of the Fiery into a browser, the drivers can be downloaded from here, additionally, IF SMB printer sharing is enabled, you can type \\IPADDRESS (file://\\IPADDRESS), double click the printer icon and the drivers will install this way. As the previous poster mentioned, XP may be the latest supported driver. Emujo

TheOwl
07-20-2014, 11:42 PM
You should be able to find them on the Konica Minolta website by searching for the model of machine that the Fiery is attached to.

blax
07-23-2014, 08:52 AM
hello,
i cant send print jobs from PC using USB cable, just appear dialog "please install X3eTY 30C-KM PS 1.01 driver"... i type ip machine address 192.168.1.76 and pagescope dont open (i found copier ip address on modem firewall options) ...
if i disconnect the big wire from the small computer attached on the bottom of copier (it have 2 rj45 connector 1-copier, 1-LAN) and i plug the rj45 from lan switch to LAN rj45 copier connector, PC dont recognize the copier when i type 192.168.1.76...
i have checked and the copier dont have HTTP server setup options on service mode,, another copiers yes, they have that option but this copier with small computer attached on bottom (fiery), dont have the HTTP setup... so i think should be easier having that option to configure manually the copier IP static address, but really not an easy job..

i dont know which one is the Fiery IP address, is it the machine address?
really i wanna use the copier to print jobs from PC :(

emujo
07-23-2014, 06:57 PM
At this point trying to help you seems a little pointless, you need to call a qualified tech out to configure this for you, sit back and watch over his/her shoulder so you can help yourself in the future. Emujo

blax
07-23-2014, 07:16 PM
thanks for youe reply Emujo Guru! hehe
yes, that is my dream often times, but what a pity, because in my city there are not qualified konica technicians, in fact just 1 dude is the only person that can repair some easy failures, and he need my help all the times to find the failure codes on service manual, so you can imagine the big problem here for all konica users in my city... i love that brand but here konica is not famous, so people dont like konica..
the nearest qualified tech support is in México city, but is so far from me..

well, i will try to do this (this is the efi reply about driver);
..."This Fiery model is quite old and went End of Support years ago.
Walk up to copier, get into Fiery's interface screen and select Print Pages. Print Configuration page.
Assuming the Fiery is working, and is configured to your local network, on the printed pages you will see it's current IP address and name.
On your WinXP PC, go Start/Run, then type \\[Fiery's IP address]\print
Correct print driver for WinXp will be downloaded from Fiery and a printer will be set up automatically on your PC
-----------
You may be able to find a newer print driver for your v1.01 IC-406 from KM's site.
http://onyxweb.mykonicaminolta.com/O...appMode=Public (http://onyxweb.mykonicaminolta.com/OneStopProductSupport?appMode=Public) ..."

if dont work, i will try to remove fiery and come back here to ask how to enable http server mode on machine, i think could be a firmware issue...
thanks!

Mr Spock
07-23-2014, 11:52 PM
I believe that is an ic-402. If so try here for the drivers:
Self-Help Product Support | Konica Minolta Business Solutions, U.S.A., Inc. (http://onyxweb.mykonicaminolta.com/OneStopProductSupport/SearchResults?products=707&fileTypes=0)

blax
07-25-2014, 02:25 AM
i lack of fiery password, someone know how to reload fiery software on hardware unit?
mexico's konica suppport says "we dont bring support for fiery or c352", and there are not techinicians 300km around me, in fact no one here know how work fiery :(
i have read that only way to reset fiery password is reload software, i tried blank password, 0000, etc, but dont works.... problem is a bad gateway so machine cant access to internet to download driver, and only way to install the driver is tough efi website WTF!,

TheOwl
07-27-2014, 11:24 PM
i lack of fiery password, someone know how to reload fiery software on hardware unit?
mexico's konica suppport says "we dont bring support for fiery or c352", and there are not techinicians 300km around me, in fact no one here know how work fiery :(
i have read that only way to reset fiery password is reload software, i tried blank password, 0000, etc, but dont works.... problem is a bad gateway so machine cant access to internet to download driver, and only way to install the driver is tough efi website WTF!,

You really should have started your own thread about this, but there are heaps of threads in regards to Fiery Passwords.

The standard password should be "Fiery.1" without the quotation marks. If this isn't is, then do a search for Fiery password and you will come across a file that you can send to the Fiery that will print out the password.

Otherwise, yes you will need to reload the system software.

monkeybum
07-28-2014, 10:41 AM
Fiery passwords are generally defaulted to Fiery.1 unless someone has changed it. From the machine op panel you should be able to access the fiery menu, it will be something like utility - controller. from there you should be able to find the print pages menu which will list a configuration page. print that, it will have the fiery IP address. Once you have that, you can connect your laptop directly to the fiery using an ethernet or cross over cable which will allow you to browse to the fiery by typing its IP address in your web browser. From there you can download the drivers or a programme called command workstation. I personally would use command workstation. Also, the drivers and command workstation should be available for download from Fiery Digital Print Solutions (http://w3.efi.com/Fiery) You will also find on this site some 'how to' guides that should walk you through all this.

Custom Search