PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Minolta C203

Custom Search

gambleprint
07-22-2014, 09:03 PM
When trying to email from my C203 it gives me a login error on machine i have moved worked fine prior to move now not so much. I checked administrator address

mikeena
07-22-2014, 09:44 PM
can you ping the ip address on your machine? you said it was moved. did it move from one office to another or just spots in a office? i personally would ping the address if you get a reply it sees it, or something on that address if it gets a reply shut it down and ping again. you may have a ip address conflict. if it does not reply a few things might be happening one is the network drop is not connceted. two is if it has moved into another router maybe the ip needs to be changed

TheOwl
07-22-2014, 11:32 PM
If you get a login error when trying to scan to email, then your login credentials used for scan to email are incorrect.

If you previously didn't use credentials for scan to email, then you need to look at what has changed with the network / you ISP.

Typically you will get that error with Microsoft Exchange if the IP address of the copier hasn't been whitelisted or the IP address has been whitelisted, but you are trying to scan to a domain outside of what the Exchange server allows.

Maybe a little more detail from you would help us to determine what is happening.

Custom Search