PDA

View Full Version : Error Code bizhub c6000 code c-4601 HELP

Custom Search

adamtychy
07-24-2014, 08:44 PM
Hi all. My problem is the error code C-4601-idc erroneous sensor reading.
After removing the transfer belt unit can be seen on line cyan, magenta, and yellow is barely visible.
Crb checked, the solenoid and sensors idc. Work properly.
I switched the transfer belt unit, drums, coronas, developer unit Y and exchanged Y laser with magenta. To no avail.
Does anyone have any idea?
Thank you very much in advance for your help

monkeybum
07-31-2014, 03:29 PM
Hi,

Is the yellow image being formed properly?

Might be worth checking the sensors are clean...... in the past, I have had to remove them from the unit and if you're careful you can take the transparent cover off them to clean the inside of them. makes a huge difference, i was surprised how dirty they got inside.

Jazzwcs
08-01-2014, 12:31 AM
You try cleaning and/or replacing the color registration assy? Try that first. Also, what happens when you try running a yellow halftone sheet in service mode, either test patter 1 or 53?

antaresfortis
12-19-2015, 09:48 PM
After removing the transfer belt unit can be seen on line cyan, magenta, and yellow is barely visible.
I switched the transfer belt unit, drums, coronas, developer unit Y and exchanged Y laser with magenta. To no avail.

Hello sir,
And what about your c6000? how you fix this c-4601 error? i have the same problem on c6000l and i don't know where to start. Please, if you can tell me more about your experience, i will be very glad. My printer doesn't print nothing now and when i stop the paper circuit and put out tranfer belt unit, there is just Magenta and Cyan

antaresfortis
12-13-2016, 09:33 PM

Finaly, solved the problem!! One of HV (high voltage board) was the problem. Don't know if was HV1 or HV2.

Hope will be helpfull for you, because in my country was very hard to find out without Konica Minolta Service.

adamtychy
12-15-2016, 04:24 PM
Finaly, solved the problem!! One of HV (high voltage board) was the problem. Don't know if was HV1 or HV2.

Hope will be helpfull for you, because in my country was very hard to find out without Konica Minolta Service.

Yes. IT was Hv board /2.
Problem solved.

Custom Search