PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 750 c2401

Custom Search

cristian
07-30-2014, 05:25 PM
Here we are again... c2401.In the manual the code is associated with the developer fan.But in the service mode - counter- history the code is: PCL connection fault.OK. I have took thewhole drawer (with drum , EL lamp, etc.) and i have put it on another machine. Works OK.So the EL lamp is functional.I have changed also the developer fan (functional because i have measured it). Nothing. Logical the fault will be the board who feed the power to the EL, but i don t now wich is it....
Any other ideeas ?

monkeybum
07-31-2014, 02:52 PM
I would try changing the printer control board (PRCB), located bottom left in the back of the machine. Also replace fan. Just a thought beforehand, it may be worth checking the ICP's on the PRCB first for continuity. If any a blown, replace them. May be a cheaper alternative to the board.

Jazzwcs
08-01-2014, 01:01 AM
Since you put the drum carriage in another machine and it works, the drum isn't binding up the system. The only other thing would either be shorted or broken wires to PRCB in the tray 3 area. So you may need wire harness and PRCB.

Custom Search