PDA

View Full Version : Samsung ER 4900 Cash Register......

Custom Search

kymomof4
04-14-2008, 07:02 PM
We have a cash register that was given to my brother-in-law for his new restaurant when we closed ours. We cannot get it to work. Each time we press a key it has 'closed' showing up on the display. I tried signing on and off the clerk, but each time it displays closed with a beeping sound. I even tried to X or Z it out thinking that was it. When I switch the key to the x position, it flashes closed as soon as we press the keys. The z position flashes an error 21 on the display. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I use to have a 'cheat' sheet saved, but it got lost when we closed the company down.

racada
06-26-2008, 05:34 AM
We have a cash register that was given to my brother-in-law for his new restaurant when we closed ours. We cannot get it to work. Each time we press a key it has 'closed' showing up on the display. I tried signing on and off the clerk, but each time it displays closed with a beeping sound. I even tried to X or Z it out thinking that was it. When I switch the key to the x position, it flashes closed as soon as we press the keys. The z position flashes an error 21 on the display. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I use to have a 'cheat' sheet saved, but it got lost when we closed the company down.
YOU NEED TO BE ON DRAWER A AND OR LEVEL 1 THEN PROCEEDED

Custom Search