PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Box Operator

Custom Search

emujo
08-06-2014, 02:06 PM
Have a customer still in the Jurassic period with a C351 using box operator. Not having a lot of experience with this MFP or product, does anyone know if there is any way to upload documents to the user boxes that can be manipulated with box operator. From what I can tell after setting it up on my Win 7 box and our C353, the only docs that can be seen are images scanned from the ADF or glass. Anything I "print to user box" is not showing up whether I send it as a PDF, TIFF or JPEG. Additionally, it looks like the newest version has lost the menu tree that was available with the older versions. Customer upgraded to the new version on their own, and placed a service call because they didn't like the way it worked/looked (ps no service contract on this box, so I need to determine if replacing IUs will be part of the overall service call amount. They have been finding what they need on Ebay or elsewhere)...go figure. 2nd part of the question. On the C351 series, is scanning (user box, SMB etc) inhibited due to end of life of the consumables? Emujo

Custom Search