PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 361 toner bottle not turing

Custom Search

mikez
08-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Toner bottle wont turn to add toner to hopper. Toner motors have been replaced, tried new toner bottle. During load check toner bottle will turn flawlessly and checked hopper motor and solenoid all work fine. Updated firmware and replaced PRCB. Don't know what's going on. Thanks for your help.

MVPunisher
08-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Toner rotation sensor. More times than not needs to be replaced. Can be a pain in the butt, some models have that hole through the frame to get your screw driver through. Others dont.

Getting code 2403 correct?

mikez
08-07-2014, 07:34 PM
Toner rotation sensor. More times than not needs to be replaced. Can be a pain in the butt, some models have that hole through the frame to get your screw driver through. Others dont.

Getting code 2403 correct?

The rotation sensor works fine. Tested it in Sensor check code 57 multi code 3 works fine.

Getting a c-2804 code right now, which says to replace tcrs, pzs, or prcb. All have been replaced.

copytechman
08-07-2014, 08:17 PM
Has the toner supply unit been checked/replaced as a complete unit?

Regards!

Also what about a dev replacement/adjustment? (tcr adj)

A.

brent
08-07-2014, 10:59 PM
mike did you guys ever replace the toner hopper. for shits and grins? sometimes we try to over think these things

you are one of the smartest techs I know. next to me.. lol bring it over this weekend. we can fix it here. I have

spare parts lol

Custom Search