PDA

View Full Version : erreur CFB 30 IN KYOCERA 4050

Custom Search

raztech
08-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Don't find code error CFB30 in km4050's manual...

would someone shows me more ideas....

many thanks

kkendric
08-07-2014, 07:17 PM
This is a firmware issue, update firmware.

Tom
05-10-2019, 09:08 PM
I'm having this same problem today with a machine in my shop. It was working, I printed out a status page, then it just went haywire and finally gave me this CFB30 code. I have another working machine, so after trying firmware update to no avail, I swapped the op panel then did another update. No luck. Then I swapped dimms and updated. No luck. I guess I'll try control board next, but has anyone else had this and it won't go away?

djs9164
05-10-2019, 09:15 PM
Almost always it's a bad job in the print queue that needs to be removed from the desktop. After that update firmware.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Tom
05-10-2019, 09:53 PM
It's not hooked to print, just basic copy machine.

djs9164
05-10-2019, 09:54 PM
It's not hooked to print, just basic copy machine.Update.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

blackcat4866
05-11-2019, 01:22 AM
I'm having this same problem today with a machine in my shop. It was working, I printed out a status page, then it just went haywire and finally gave me this CFB30 code. I have another working machine, so after trying firmware update to no avail, I swapped the op panel then did another update. No luck. Then I swapped dimms and updated. No luck. I guess I'll try control board next, but has anyone else had this and it won't go away?

It's a communication error between the control panel and the main board. It could be caused by:
Incompatible firmware levels
Bad DIMM on panel or main board
Bad Op panel PWB
Bad controller

And yes, you always have to re-load firmware with every one of these attempts. =^..^=

Tonerkiller
05-13-2019, 02:19 PM
Is this the code you get when one of the connectors are plugged into the wrong connector, on the control panel. It has been a long time.

blackcat4866
05-13-2019, 02:23 PM
That's only on the Stratos (KM2560/3060). I thought of that too. =^..^=

Tom
05-13-2019, 02:57 PM
It's the code you usually get when you have mismatching boards with different firmwares, so that a control panel isn't communicating with a main board and whatnot. That's why you are supposed to install the firmware thumbdrive before you turn the machine on after changing any of them. However, in my case, the machine was working and then it just started giving the code. As I said up above, I've tried swapping out control panel and dimmboards all while do the firmware update each time. I suppose it is possible that the main board just happened to go out while I was making copies, but there wasn't a power surge or anything so I find that unlikely. I know on the 6525 there is a service mode that you tell the machine to match the boards, but I don't see one on this model, I believe the firmware update is the only solution but what do you do when it doesn't work?

Custom Search