PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C500 Bizhub SC 45-20

Custom Search

jbdick
08-07-2014, 05:29 PM
I would appreciate some help in getting past SC 45-20. I think I mainly need to reset/bypass the code, but am glad to double check cleaning and parts of course.

Thank you kindly!

:confused:

Niko4300
11-29-2014, 10:56 PM
I would appreciate some help in getting past SC 45-20. I think I mainly need to reset/bypass the code, but am glad to double check cleaning and parts of course.

Thank you kindly!

:confused:

Every morning when you switch your C500 on, machine makes auto color calibration. If this calibration gives values over the limits, this generate SC 45-20 or wrong values in gamma sensor. May be this sensor is dirty-clean it with soft cotton wipe.
This code occurs when:
1. The image belt is out of position
2. The image belt is damage
3. The image belt cleaning blade is damage
4. The gamma sensor is dirt.

RRodgers
11-30-2014, 12:17 AM
going to tech mode and print out half tones of each color. The one with the bad image quality is the one giving the problems which means the one that's causing the 45-20. if they all look fine and you have a problem with the sensors. Sometimes I've seen toner creep up underneath that sensor covers. Clean those.

laitang
11-30-2014, 01:46 AM
1/ On the image correction unit, check, clean:
- The color registration sensor shutters /F and /R
- the image density sensor
- opened and closed by the color registration shutter solenoid
- opened and closed by the image density sensor shutter solenoid

2/ Run Auto color registration adjustment:
1. Enter the 36 mode.
2. "36 mode menu screen" Press the [2. Image adjustment] key.
3. "Image adjustment mode menu screen" Press the [2. Timing adjustment] key.
4. "Timing adjustment menu screen" Press the [8. Auto. color registration adj.] key.
5. "Color registration adj. screen" Press the [Start] key.
6. The color registration adjustment starts and a message "Complete" is shown in about 2 minutes.
When the error message appears, perform an error correction referring to the below.
• Error 1: It does not converge within the standard value.
The patch density may be too light.
Check around the drum unit and perform the gamma automatic adjustment (0). Then perform this adjustment.
• Error 2: The difference of the color registration is too much.
• Error 3: The other error
SC other than the color registration automatic adjustment may occur.
Restart the main body in the normal mode to check for SC code.
7. "Color registration adj. screen" When pressing the
[LIST] key, the main scan, sub-scan, horizontal magnification and the skew of Y, M and C compared based on K after adjustment are shown.
8. Press the [PREVIOUS SCREEN] key to return to the "Timing adjustment mode menu screen."

Custom Search