PDA

View Full Version : Imaging Unit Lockout dis able

Custom Search

evest
08-11-2014, 10:00 PM
I am working on a bizhub c450p, that's P for printer version of the c450 copier. it has no scanner and no Opp panel. I know how to disable the lockout feature when drum unit needs replacement on the c450 copier version but can't figure out how to do it on this printer version without an opp panel. I can get into the Tech Rep Mode and also the Administrator Mode but get to a dead end when I get to the security lockout section. Can anyone tell me how to disable the IU lockout on this machine. C450p

laitang
08-12-2014, 02:52 AM
Enter tech rep mode by panel:

evest
08-12-2014, 04:58 PM
I am working on a bizhub c450p, that's P for printer version of the c450 copier. it has no scanner and no Opp panel. I know how to disable the lockout feature when drum unit needs replacement on the c450 copier version but can't figure out how to do it on this printer version without an opp panel. I can get into the Tech Rep Mode and also the Administrator Mode but get to a dead end when I get to the security lockout section. Can anyone tell me how to disable the IU lockout on this machine. C450p

Know how to get into Tech Rep Mode. How do I Change End of IU Lockout. The machine won't print because it states that I need "YCM". I think there is a way to change the default lockout, but how? Where do I go in 'Tech Rep Mode' to change default lockout when IU needs change?

Scotty
08-28-2014, 11:16 PM
There is a tab in tech mode, that will allow you to change the option of the system to continue to print when the imaging unit is at it's life. Is that what you were looking for?

I have a c351, a c450p, and a c450 and while I'm not a tech.....(flame on!!:rolleyes:.....), I maintain them myself. I love these little workhorses. Whoever said that they weren't a production copier, obviously only had the 1!! I'll look when I get to the shop in the morning, and try to respond back with the steps to get there. I'm running my 450s with those warning/reminders right now, as they just came on after a good run about a week ago. Just waiting for my IU reset cable to get here.

Oh....hi everyone. Long time lurker, 1st time caller. I'm new. Lots of great, time saving info on this site.
Welcome me. High 5 me. Give me cake.

Custom Search