PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta any models have dueal supply voltage option Biltain

Custom Search

thejack
08-12-2014, 12:39 PM
Hi all friends

Any konica Minolta models have double supply options mean 220v and 110V biltain?
without any parts replace we can used boath voltage location 110v and 220v.

ANY other copier Brands have that types of models....
Canon? sharp? toshiba? Ricoh ? Kyocera Mita ? soo on

Thanks
Best Regards,
jack

EarthKmTech
08-12-2014, 11:07 PM
Not aware of any konicaminolta that has auto sensing input voltage - it would be pointless anyway as the fusing unit lamps / induction power source units run at mains voltage anyway and are voltage region specific. Not to mention the models with tray heaters having their own transformer specific to the input voltage.

blackcat4866
08-12-2014, 11:20 PM
Every manufacturer I've dealt with has different classes of machines: Those built for 110vac, those built for 120vac, and those built for 220vac. And these machines may not be converted from class to class. The list of manufacturers I've worked on includes Mita, Brother, Juki, Canon, Ricoh, Sharp, Okidata, Kyocera Mita, Copystar, Lexmark, HP, and Toshiba.

I'll be interested in hearing if there is a laser based machine that has this simple built in power conversion. I suspect that you'll need to drop to the inkjet class of machines, with the AC power pack at the wall, and 24vdc at the back of the printer. =^..^=

Custom Search