PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 950 developer spilling

Custom Search

KM1Amsterdam
08-12-2014, 08:01 PM
So this 950 gave a dirty background en spilling on every page, cleaning unit was fine and spil was definitly coming from the developer unit area. Replaced the developer, althoug it has been replaced a few days ago. 80000 clicks were made in these few days. With new developer, the spilling was gone.

Any idea's why the developer was faulty after this short time? Just te be sure i cleaned out the old developer very thorough and also vacuumed it out of the cleaning unit and recycling pipe. Hope this helped.

Niko4300
11-29-2014, 09:50 PM
So this 950 gave a dirty background en spilling on every page, cleaning unit was fine and spil was definitly coming from the developer unit area. Replaced the developer, althoug it has been replaced a few days ago. 80000 clicks were made in these few days. With new developer, the spilling was gone.

Any idea's why the developer was faulty after this short time? Just te be sure i cleaned out the old developer very thorough and also vacuumed it out of the cleaning unit and recycling pipe. Hope this helped.

Hello, when you replace developer, must confirm some procedures in service mode. Do you prepare this procedures? If you prepare, check bias wire on developer unit.

Downunder
12-04-2014, 08:17 AM
What was the condition of the charge grid and corona wires and contact point/s. was developer spilling at edges or all over? what is total meter count on copier. come on guys/girls -- giving the total meter count is a great help.

imihm
12-04-2014, 11:27 AM

Hello there

This problem usually happens when developer unit bias is loose so please check what ever related to dev.bias

Thanks

Custom Search