PDA

View Full Version : C 6501 registrstion out when printing bulk jobs

Custom Search

selmila
08-15-2014, 03:52 AM
hello techs,my client complaints that while printing bulk jobs the colour registration moves out. i have checked in the machine and done registration auto and manual but still the registration moves out even in the plain media also. any suggestions on this issue i am unable to locate the problem..

adoug
08-26-2014, 10:26 PM
hello techs,my client complaints that while printing bulk jobs the colour registration moves out. i have checked in the machine and done registration auto and manual but still the registration moves out even in the plain media also. any suggestions on this issue i am unable to locate the problem..

Hi

I had an mpc4502 were the registration would go out durning print jobs and it turned out to be the bicu board that was causing it the issue.

KM1Amsterdam
08-28-2014, 09:31 PM
1. Remove the sensor board left of the transferbelt/processunit and clean it. Remove the processunit from it's rail for easy access.

2. Transfer belt is not running smooth, caused by dirty inside the transfer belt. Disassemble the belt and clean unit/rollers. Clean inside transfer belt of replace with new belt.

3. Fuser jerking/pulling the paper through the transfer section. Sensor on fuser inlet is faulty/diry/missing/stuck. Paper is too stiff, hard to bend.

4. One of the drums is not running smooth, remove en check for proper operation. Swap colours en see if the problems changes colour also

5. A Developer unit is damaged or in wrong possition, check/clean/reseat

6. Remove the laserunits, open en reset the lens mechanism is middle possition

Which colour is wrong and in what direction. up/down left/right or skewed

Custom Search