PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7022 Printing with XP and IP-422

Custom Search

PeterAndover
04-15-2008, 09:05 PM
I have Konica 7022 Printer with IP-422 and want to print from Windows XP. I have IP address and can access "Web Utilities Verison 2.0". I have downloaded driver ip422_pcl5e_win2k_xp_v2118 and extracted the zip.

I went into "add printers" on workstation.
Selected network printers and was lost from this point since I could not browse and did not know the formats.

I tried the office network option format using
http://192.168.1.35/kca_008893
I have a default password sysadm but do not know user name for next screen when using this option.

Should I be using "connect to this printer" using format \\server\printer (file://\\server\printer)?
I do not know the format to use or server name.

The can print test page works in "Web Utilities Version 2.0" which prints shows ansi charater set.

My system name is Starr
The processor is ElanSC520
My PCL Version is 5.6.2

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Peter

pepper38_cnd
04-15-2008, 10:36 PM
On the workstation:

Choose Add Printer
Local Printer
Create Port
Standard TC/ip
enter copier IP address
When asked what kind of device scroll down the list and choose "network print server 1 port" there are 2 choose the second one.
Choose have disk and brows to the folder where you unzipped the driver.

The rest should be self explanatory.

andal.jerry
11-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Hi there,

Is there anyone here knows how to setup konica 7022 IP422 for printer with router/hub.

Thanks,

TheOwl
11-05-2012, 10:24 PM
First you must give the machine an IP address either via DHCP or manually enter one in.

Once this is done, you then need to install a print driver which points to that IP address using a Standard TCP/IP Port from Windows (you can select this port while going through a normal Add Printer scenario).

Custom Search