PDA

View Full Version : we killed the #2 bassturd last night!

Custom Search

CMB
06-08-2006, 11:44 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/06/08/iraq.al.zarqawi/index.html

06-09-2006, 08:36 AM
I\'ll give them some props for getting #2. but what ever happened to getting #1? Is it possible that a six foot man dressed in a white pulling around a dialysis machine cant be found for over three years?

CMB
06-09-2006, 11:29 AM
i don\'t know, but think about it. think of all the forces over there looking for him, and the technology they are using. he is doing a good job of hiding himself. i\'m sure he has help.

but, we got saddam after a long time, and now we have zarquri after a long time. its now just a matter of time before we have bin laden.

mr president said it was going to be a long drawn out war. have some paitence......pray for all the troops.

have a blessed day my friend.

JustManuals
06-10-2006, 12:39 AM
And with all the troops we have in Afghanistan, they had the biggest crop of opium poppies last year. Lots of heroin for the streets of the USA........

They don\'t even talk about Bin-Laden anymore. Whatever happened to the USA freezing his assets, you don\'t hear anything about that either.

Paul

JustManuals
06-10-2006, 12:39 AM
And with all the troops we have in Afghanistan, they had the biggest crop of opium poppies last year. Lots of heroin for the streets of the USA........

They don\'t even talk about Bin-Laden anymore. Whatever happened to the USA freezing his assets, you don\'t hear anything about that either.

Paul

JustManuals
06-10-2006, 12:40 AM

Paul

CMB
06-10-2006, 11:20 AM
i don\'t know, not my problem. why don\'t you call the man in charge of that up in washington and ask him.

why you post the same thing 3 times??

i would say i am more concerned about a murderer than a few acid heads.........

CMB
06-10-2006, 11:21 AM
war on terrorism and war on drugs is two different operations

Hallmark
06-10-2006, 02:01 PM
I just gotta throw in my two cents. There is a big difference between killing innocent people with car bombs, beheadings, torture, and air planes then supplying someone stupid enough to shoot heroin into their veins with dope.

On any given day I want to feel safe that no bomb will go off next to me, or I won\'t be kidnapped and beheaded. I do NOT have to fear someone will hold me down and force their shot of dope in my arm.

Talk about comparing apples to oranges.

cboucher
06-14-2006, 12:33 AM
Well put, Hallmark.
We spend way too much money trying to \"protect\" people that don\'t want protection. Hmmm... sounds kinda like the mob.

Custom Search