PDA

View Full Version : Minolta c6500 image problem

Custom Search

emcreklam
08-21-2014, 08:56 PM
What on a c6500 can cause this problem (see added picture). I have replaced black drum, black toner and coronas. Total count is 1,8mil

Thanks for help26089

artver
08-22-2014, 08:47 AM
Did you remove the screws from cleaning blade ?
Caution: Don't touch the drum surface with the screwdriver.
Try also apply setting powder (P/N:000V-19-0) and be sure to perform Initial drum rotation twice manualy.

Desert Rat
08-23-2014, 03:06 PM
What have you done to fix this, ghost image? Artver may be right but if it is full color ghost I would check either the transfer belt cleaning
blade or the fuser belt. If you copy a white piece of paper after printing this, does it start to clean off?
Does it feel rough to the touch?

DR

blazebusiness
08-23-2014, 05:11 PM
I'm with Artver......Almost certainly the black drum cleaning blade screws. You can't miss them. The screws are painted bright red and need to be removed prior to installing each drum unit.

Desert Rat
08-23-2014, 06:12 PM
I took a closer look at the sample and re read the post. I have to agree.
The cleaning blade on the black drum is not engaged with the drum.

DR

methogod
08-25-2014, 03:09 AM
Who's idea was it to make all NON removable screws in Konica's RED, and at the same time they made a SCREW RED that has to be removed.

Can you say RETARDED.

i have left a few screws in before. Makes that ghost or worse, may also be a failing blade just faulty, swap black drum and cyan drum for a few pages see what happens...

rabbit
10-22-2014, 09:52 PM
What on a c6500 can cause this problem (see added picture). I have replaced black drum, black toner and coronas. Total count is 1,8mil

Thanks for help26089

I think, this is developer memory, try replace developer and check the transfer belt.

Greetings

socratesrat
11-19-2014, 01:28 PM
I had the same problem after installing a new drum unit, in black toner and after reading the posts I removed the red screws holding the blade away from drum. Problem was fixed. The unit is DU104, original from KM. But they omitted to put instructions with the packaging.

methogod
11-19-2014, 03:27 PM
yea, don't get me started about Konica and instructions...

this is because they only want certified techs working on their high end machines... if it was a printer they would have a booklet on how to install correctly.

Custom Search