PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Printing to BizHub 600

Custom Search

Shane-S
04-16-2008, 04:24 PM
Hi all,
This is my first time here. I am trying to setup a bizhub 600.
I gave it IP settings, can access the PageScope, and my Windows 2003 server communicates with it. When a door is open the server updates its status.

However, when I print a test page it seems to send the full data size 72.5/72.5 but then hangs until it errors that the job failed to print.

I have checked event viewer and I see no errors in that and I can not pull up any details on the job.

When I send a print job the data light never blinks. I am not sure if this a factory disabled setting or anything.

I thought it was user accounts, so I disabled all the users account via the website site scope network, user authentication menu and turned off the account track feature. Which since cleared all my user (grr!).

We have a BizHub 350 that all I did was give it ip settings, installed drivers and off it went!

I am working from within the switch it is plugged into, and I even used the cable connected to it. I can not find any hardware problems on my end.

Thanks for the help!

Frostwolf
04-17-2008, 12:27 AM
Can you print a configuration page from the menu's?

Does it have the Image controller chip (IC-202) installed? Is it installed correctly?

If no config page prints, no IC-202 installed or it is not recognized.

Bizhub 600 can only scan and show webpage without the IC.

Shane-S
04-17-2008, 01:42 PM
Thank you!
I checked the book (once I found it!) and it gave me that very same answer. I will have to ask my boss if we can order the modules from the leasing company.

I am just so used to it being a standard feature these day I was racking my brain out that I could connect and not print.

This is a great community I hope I can contribute something to it!
Thanks again.

Custom Search