PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Squares on the copy ineo+ 224e

Custom Search

GTgosu
08-23-2014, 02:47 PM
sorry for my english..
I have a problem with copies, every few pages appears squares, sorted like a black fields on chessboard.I update the firmware and SSD board, did not help, any advice or suggestion?

Mr Spock
08-24-2014, 10:44 PM
If this is a rebadged Konica Minolta then find the original setup instructions and redo them step by step.

GTgosu
08-25-2014, 07:44 AM
I try three times instalation process, but it didn't help. In my c224e+ i can't find touch panel adjustment option(in access), without that, instalation can pass ?

copier tech
08-25-2014, 03:30 PM
The new C224e machines do not have the touch screen ajustment, this was removed in the latest firmware.
But yes if this is a new machine perform the installation setup procudure follow it to the letter, setting the time, austion gradation etc

GTgosu
08-27-2014, 09:41 AM
i try tip from instalation manual "Please replace the procedure currently listed with the following one below from "XII. Adjusting touch panel" to"XVIII. Date/Time setting (Administrator settings).""
but didn't help any idea what can i do?

copier tech
08-27-2014, 06:43 PM
Can you post a sample of the fault, perhaps say the Demo Page.

GTgosu
08-27-2014, 10:39 PM
Can you post a sample of the fault, perhaps say the Demo Page.
Are you looking my file attachment?, there is scan how my ineo224 works.

Synaux
08-28-2014, 04:21 AM
Are you looking my file attachment?, there is scan how my ineo224 works.
This does not look like the typical installation error.

I vote try testing, swapping or replacing the memory modules.

Hope this helps

copier tech
08-28-2014, 07:45 AM
Thanks just seen your sample, & yeah this is not the installation print error, with that you get cyan lines.

Gave you got any P-codes? look for the oil can when you enter service mode at the top?

GTgosu
08-29-2014, 08:28 AM
Thanks just seen your sample, & yeah this is not the installation print error, with that you get cyan lines.

Gave you got any P-codes? look for the oil can when you enter service mode at the top?

i haven't got any P-code and no oil icon in the service mode.
My machine has only 17000 page counter. And this problem appeared when it has 15000 page on the counter.
I try to switch memory modules.

Synaux
08-30-2014, 04:24 AM
i haven't got any P-code and no oil icon in the service mode.
My machine has only 17000 page counter. And this problem appeared when it has 15000 page on the counter.
I try to switch memory modules.

Also, if the DIMMs looks dirty in any way try using a pencil eraser on the gold connectors and finish up with 91% alcohol and a rag :)

Also, check for other error codes (like cf codes), you can try a memory test in Service Mode before playing with the DIMMs, but that is not a definitive test. You could also try a data clear....

I am almost certain that this is a data issue, so also look at cables that pertain to data transfers.

Good luck!

*EDIT* I just realized you mentioned that happens on "copies" do this mean this only happens on scans/copies?
OR do you mean it happens with internal tests (e.g., service mode) and printing from a computer too??

Custom Search