PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c350 and excel

Custom Search

tapp1300
04-16-2008, 08:16 PM
We use a Konica Minolta Bizhub c350 which basically prints everything fine except for one issue. Anytime we sent a workbook print job from Excel (granted, it's the 2002 version), we only get the first page printed. I can select "print entire workbook" or "Print pages 1-5" or "print active pages" (that are highligted) but all we ever get is the first page printed, even though the print job on screen shows 2, or 5, or 47 pages (depending on size of job) being sent to the printer.

Our local service rep says it treats each page in the workbook as a separate print job, and we can print the pages one at a time, but that's just ridiculous for a machine like this. No other problems from any other word processing or other programs.

Are we missing something? Updated driver? Hidden switch? Not holding our mouths right?

Any help appreciated.

laserman06
04-16-2008, 11:43 PM
I looked at my All Solutions document and the only thing on Excel printing that I could find is attached. I will talk to one of my IT folks in the morning and see what they think. By the way where is Mt Washington, KY. I am from Hebron, which is near Cincinnati, OH

ni311
05-10-2008, 04:38 PM
it seems to me a driver problem. try an updated version or use the other driver (if now you're using PS, try with PCL and other way around). I hope this help.
Your local service rep was blocked by your problem, he didn't know what to tell you, the explanation is just ridiculous, if I'll have a workbook with 100 sheets, I have to give 100 print commands? Let's be serious.

joneze
05-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Hi, i had an issue with just excel not quite the same as yours but what was happening for me is say you have a 2 page excel job and u want 5 sets then we was getting promted for the access code 5 times instead of just the once as it should be.

Turns out that the solution was to un-tick the collate check box job in the print dialog box.

Hope it helps

Mark

Custom Search