PDA

View Full Version : minolta CF 3102

Custom Search

shezi
04-17-2008, 04:21 PM
hi all,
i want to attache a machine minolta cf 3102 with LAN OR LPT
but its not working IP adress are ok but machine,s printing is off from printe controler card (Fairy) so any one how help me to open webtools
how to open webtools to make changes or there is any other way to change settings.
waiting your reply
thanks

suso73os
04-17-2008, 06:16 PM
Hi, you can see the actual ip in the fiery panel, the put the ip in your browser and also you migth disable any restrictions alow access to some activex to be able to see the web tools.

doma873
04-18-2008, 02:25 PM
When you configure the fiery remember to turn on port 9100.. This is common problem as it is turned off by defalt..

cobiray
04-18-2008, 11:54 PM
With IP printing, you need to make sure the port name is changed to Direct or Print, too.

bowser
04-19-2008, 04:01 AM
hi all,
i want to attache a machine minolta cf 3102 with LAN OR LPT
but its not working IP adress are ok but machine,s printing is off from printe controler card (Fairy) so any one how help me to open webtools
how to open webtools to make changes or there is any other way to change settings.
waiting your reply
thanks

1. print configuration from fiery and make sure ip has taken (menu,print pages,config)
2. ping ip address make sure u have connection
3.yes check driver port for 9100 or configure port (print Que "print",enable bite count)
4. print test page
webtools check version of java use sunjava.com,check popupblocker and check explorer for page refresh. really need more on what type of problem for webtools

Custom Search