PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 600 stops printing and copying locks up

Custom Search

Cookr
09-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Have a customer with a BH 600 set up and they say that 2-3 times a week it just locks up it will not receive print jobs and will not copy machine is locked up they have to unplug it for a few minutes and then it works fine again untill...

The customer can see jobs lined up in there print queue on the PC can delete them on the pc but machine stays locked up. Any ideas on where to begin?

EarthKmTech
09-08-2014, 11:05 PM
I've had this on a bizhub 600 before when the incorrect driver version was in use. IE bizhub 601 driver was being used.

IT would randomly lock up till this was corrected.

fixthecopier
09-08-2014, 11:54 PM
Don't know if this would be related to your issue but maybe. Check out my c280 issue... Surge suppressors and lightning strikes. (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/rants-raves-and-everything-else/92071-surge-suppressors-lightning-strikes.html)

pepper38_cnd
09-09-2014, 12:21 PM
I would begin by cleaning the sensors in the drum carriage. If they are dirty whenever the machine tries to self adjust it will just sit there and say printing on the display. It will sit until powered off and on again. If that doesn't solve it change the front door interlock switches.

Cookr
10-13-2014, 09:42 PM
I was out at this location just last week and actually seen it happen, so I was there doing a PM and when i was finished i had them print to the machine and it worked a few times then after a few jobs were sent the data light would just blink and nothing would happen and after awhile the screen would lock up. So i restarted it and then the data light came on... No jobs print. Unpluged it for a min or 2 turned on a few jobs came out the nothing again. any ideas? I was going to try swapping the NIC out see what happens. Also they moved locations and are on a new network so I don't know if that helps but its been doing this for awhile now

Custom Search