PDA

View Full Version : FS529 C360

Custom Search

paulrid
09-09-2014, 06:25 PM
Hi all,

I have a C360 with a FS529 fitted which doesn't staple correctly. The problem is it doesn't seem to pull some sheets back in far enough, depending on how many sheets you are trying to staple you may get some to staple together or none. You also get the problem with just printing but that doesn't cause a problem. Any ideas?

thanks Paul.

habik
09-10-2014, 12:04 AM
What did you try so far? Paddle? Motors? Cleaned rollers and senors?

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk

wseyller
09-10-2014, 12:51 AM
Check the technical bulletins for this finisher because there are many off them.

paulrid
09-10-2014, 07:03 AM
Cleaned all rollers I can see and checked all paddles etc, everything seems to be working correctly and doing what they should but it doesn't line up all sheets of paper. I will look on CSES but I find it very difficult to find things on there.

Paul.

EarthKmTech
09-10-2014, 12:06 PM
pull the thin clear mylars off in the central section where the tractor belts pull the paper back for stacking. they get in the way and stop the paper feeding all the way back. Early or late version, rip em off, theyre both shit.

be careful too if you pull too hard you will unclip the plastic part they stick onto. If you do, your in for a world of hurt if you dont have the right surgical tools to reinstall without disassembly.

paulrid
09-19-2014, 07:38 PM
I looked for the mylars but couldn't find any so it's either a later model without them or it's all ready been done. I have found a technical bulletin about the exact problem with the solution being a new bottom roller as they slip, only thing is when I watch it there is no slippage they just don't take the paper back far enough. Anyway the C360 it was in has developed another problem where it's not printing mono, done all the usual things and determined its a drive fault on the black dev unit as it's not turning. We put a loan machine in and it's now back in the workshop, one to play with :)

solidzdawg
09-23-2014, 04:46 PM
Paul those mylars that have been mentioned are VERY HARD TO SEE and they will be even tougher to see, if they are bent or malformed (Which causes the exact issue you are having)

Take a double look at those mylars, they can be so F***** up that they are almost not visible on the outside looking in. Spend some more time looking I bet you will find two mylars :)

Custom Search