PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c353 imaging units reset chips

Custom Search

visaliagraph
09-17-2014, 04:21 PM
I have a Bizhub c353 that had imaging units expiring, so I bought a cheap set of reset chips from a cheap chip company that has no phone number and won't respond to messages. All the chips worked except for the cyan. I'll have to order a new one I suppose but thought I might ask if there is anything to possibly try first. I'm thinking I ask for it. BTW total novice here in toner town. Thanks in advance.

copier addict
09-17-2014, 04:57 PM
Call an authorised Konica Minolta tech and pay him/her to install the PPLM firmware. The cost of doing this will pay off in the long run when you get sometimes twice the life out of your consumables.

toner cartridge
09-18-2014, 03:18 AM
I have a Bizhub c353 that had imaging units expiring, so I bought a cheap set of reset chips from a cheap chip company that has no phone number and won't respond to messages. All the chips worked except for the cyan. I'll have to order a new one I suppose but thought I might ask if there is anything to possibly try first. I'm thinking I ask for it. BTW total novice here in toner town. Thanks in advance.

Hi, all cyan color Bizhub c353 imaging units reset chips not working? or only few pieces cyan color chip not working?
what error showed in the machine after you install cyan color chip? i can help to ask our chip technician to ask reason.

toner chip manufacture (http://www.einmay.com)

thebigduck
10-10-2014, 03:09 PM
I just had the exact same problem not 3 weeks ago. I was getting an error that said something like "install imaging unit" when I had the bad chip installed, put the old one back in (OEM) and worked fine. I bought the chips from a seller on ebay, $25 for the set of 4. Contacted the seller about the issue and they shipped me a new one pronto, which ended up working fine. Probably just a bad batch of them going around.

Custom Search