PDA

View Full Version : C6501 Error CC101

Custom Search

selmila
09-18-2014, 12:09 PM
Failing to recover C3508 ever after replacing fusing unit and resetting the error,i replaced the PRCB of a working machine to see if there is a PRCB malfunction but to my bad luck bothe the machines are stuck with CC 101 Error due to mismatch firmware in the PRCB's. is it possible to restore the machines by uploading new firmwire?

kalindd
09-19-2014, 03:50 PM
Looking at the SM it doesn't state anything about firmware mismatch.
It says :
When the sub power switch
(SW2) is ON, no response is
received from the printer control
board (PRCB) within the specified
time.

So check carefully all wires and connectors, If they are all good check ICP23 on PRCB. Replace if needed.
(If unable to locate ICP23 (2.3A fusable link), it can be found in the lower left section of the PRCB near connector CN301)

Good luck.

selmila
09-19-2014, 05:31 PM
Looking at the SM it doesn't state anything about firmware mismatch.
It says :
When the sub power switch
(SW2) is ON, no response is
received from the printer control
board (PRCB) within the specified
time.

So check carefully all wires and connectors, If they are all good check ICP23 on PRCB. Replace if needed.
(If unable to locate ICP23 (2.3A fusable link), it can be found in the lower left section of the PRCB near connector CN301)

Good luck.

Thanq sir for replying me. I have checked the wire,connectors and the fuse but looks good no defect.

selmila
09-20-2014, 08:54 PM
Thanq sir for replying me. I have checked the wire,connectors and the fuse but looks good no defect.

to my worst experience i had my job at risk for having bringing down two C 6501 m/c with CC 101 and as per your advice i have checked the wire and connectors but missed on few of them which was caught up between the screw!!

i have replaced the fuse and it is all set . THANQ SIR YOU HAVE SAVED ME.

kalindd
09-23-2014, 07:26 AM
Sounds good ;)

Cheers mate.
I'm sure next time you'll be much more careful :p

Custom Search