PDA

View Full Version : REPLENISH TONER ERROR

Custom Search

donrushs
09-19-2014, 02:14 PM
Hello,

i have KM BIZHUB C452, the machine keep displaying REPLENISH TONER ERROR for yellow toner cartridge, and the message does not disappear even after replacing with different four New and refilled toner cartridges, what could be the problem and how could it be fixed?

copier addict
09-19-2014, 02:21 PM
You need to clarify. Were the toners "new" or "refilled". If they were just refilled you would need new chips on them.

donrushs
09-19-2014, 02:34 PM
You need to clarify. Were the toners "new" or "refilled". If they were just refilled you would need new chips on them.

The latest toner in machine now is new, but keep saying replenish toner, but when replaced to another machine it is working just fine.

donrushs
09-26-2014, 10:00 AM
Hello,

i have KM BIZHUB C452, the machine keep displaying REPLENISH TONER ERROR for yellow toner cartridge, and the message does not disappear even after replacing with different four New and refilled toner cartridges, what could be the problem and how could it be fixed?

Hello,

Yesterday i managed to get an electric technician not a KM technician who examined and fixed the problem on prcb (motherboard), where the problem was on ICP19 and not ICP5, and now the yellow toner is detected, but now i do experience another problem, whereby every printout come with a yellowish background during printing and when photocopying it came out with yellowish background and black stripes (lines) from the top to bottom of the document.

what could be the problem and how to fix it.

fuzzyg
09-26-2014, 11:01 PM
Looks like machine has been over toned with yellow. Check level history in service mode for the toner levels, they should be around 6% each.....as for your black striphine es it's a bit concerning that it stopping before the edges.....is this a print job? Does it do it on all the colours when doing gradation test prints? Might have to do initial setup process again for machine , initialize machine and setup again

Synaux
09-27-2014, 02:53 AM
Hello,

Yesterday i managed to get an electric technician not a KM technician who examined and fixed the problem on prcb (motherboard), where the problem was on ICP19 and not ICP5, and now the yellow toner is detected, but now i do experience another problem, whereby every printout come with a yellowish background during printing and when photocopying it came out with yellowish background and black stripes (lines) from the top to bottom of the document.

what could be the problem and how to fix it.

Wait, was the board replaced, or did this electrician attempt to fix the board??
If the board was not replaced, I would start there--there are too many new issues--basically ruling out IU, background voltages, gradation/setup issues, et cetera.

donrushs
09-27-2014, 03:04 AM
Wait, was the board replaced, or did this electrician attempt to fix the board??
If the board was not replaced, I would start there--there are too many new issues--basically ruling out IU, background voltages, gradation/setup issues, et cetera.

The Board was not replaced, he just tried to fix the board, it is too hard to find new board hear in Tanzania, but if you can help me out to find new board from where you are i will real appreciate

Synaux
09-27-2014, 03:06 AM
The Board was not replaced, he just tried to fix the board, it is too hard to find new board hear in Tanzania, but if you can help me out to find new board from where you are i will real appreciate

Assuming they will ship to you precision roller should have one....also Ebay.

You would probably be better off buying a parts machine....

donrushs
09-27-2014, 03:15 AM
Assuming they will ship to you precision roller should have one....also Ebay.

You would probably be better off buying a parts machine....

okey i get you bro, so the best solution to fix all the problem is to change the board, and there is no any setting which is gonna fix this

Synaux
09-27-2014, 03:24 AM
okey i get you bro, so the best solution to fix all the problem is to change the board, and there is no any setting which is gonna fix this

Most likely...you can try the voltage and a new yellow IU, these new issues screams the board--you might want to have that electrician recheck his work.

You can try other things like reset and stabilize, check ram, reset, and other stuff, but simple deductive reasoning dictates it is that board.

cmcf1965
09-29-2014, 09:30 AM
The latest toner in machine now is new, but keep saying replenish toner, but when replaced to another machine it is working just fine.

Thank you for information

Rvale
09-30-2014, 02:02 PM
Hi there

I already had this issue before like 10 times, most of them are PWB-a related but in two of them the toner hopper was the cause, the sensor on it was somehow damaged and needed replacement, if anyone Need parts for them just let me know

Regards

backspace
09-30-2014, 08:14 PM
attempt to instal like new machine from start.

trinityjohn
09-28-2017, 07:15 PM
I just encountered the same issue with my konica minolta, the magenta keeps autorefilling and its stil asking for toner, also its droping toner on the iu, its a refilled toner, i ve always refilled it with out such problem before, i ve replaced the chip too but its not responding

Dadu89
09-06-2023, 12:36 PM
Hello, I have the same problem on yellow. how did you solve the problem?

Custom Search