PDA

View Full Version : Biz Hub C552 IU CIAN, loose developer

Custom Search

orepy2002
09-22-2014, 11:30 PM
Hi, this is my first post.
I have the same problem that other technician in the forum, but He dindnīt mention how to fix the problem. I can see this is a common problem on these machines.
The imagung unit cian loose the developer after a few prints. I have this problem in two BHC552, always with the cian unit.
I have already chequed the dev contacts.
May be I have to change the HV1 ?
Can anyone help me please ?
Thanks a lot.

WATTY
10-13-2014, 08:42 PM
Hi, this is my first post.
I have the same problem that other technician in the forum, but He dindnīt mention how to fix the problem. I can see this is a common problem on these machines.
The imagung unit cian loose the developer after a few prints. I have this problem in two BHC552, always with the cian unit.
I have already chequed the dev contacts.
May be I have to change the HV1 ?
Can anyone help me please ?
Thanks a lot.

I have had the same issue< on the black dev unit there is a cover that goes over the top of it, if this is missing i have had toner dusting ( black toner) going onto the main charge grid on the cyan process unit , this will up the charge in that area of the drum which pulls the cyan dev out,look at the cyan process unit on the grid qwith a torch and see if you can see toner on it, also black toner around the front of the cyan unit< if you have changed the black dev unit recently you have to take this part off and put it on the new unit>
let me know if this is of any help.
Cheers

copier tech
10-19-2014, 06:06 PM
I had this issue on a few machines, I think now I have fixed it by adding extra pads to the cyan locking leaver.
Also you can empty out the dev from an old unit & pour it into the one that has lost dev, simply pour it down the toner shoot on top of the IU, I started to carry a container of old cyan dev it was very usfull for a quick fix as replacing the cyan IU after less than 10k was expensive!

Custom Search