PDA

View Full Version : C-253 C-2151 code

Custom Search

richwalker
09-23-2014, 12:53 AM
Hi all,
Have this BH c253 giving a c-2151 code. Checked the M-11 motor and it's connected ok. I'm trying to locate the ps-36 sensor, the manual ins't very helpful
. I reinstalled the transfer roller a couple of times and the code went away for about a day. The customer called me up this evening to say it came back and they cleared it twice but now it won't clear. Gonna head there in the morning to check again if I missed anything. Any help would be great. Thanks .

Richwalker.

laitang
09-23-2014, 01:28 AM
....I'm trying to locate the ps-36 sensor, the manual ins't very helpful

Check sensor PS36:

richwalker
09-23-2014, 02:07 AM
Check sensor PS36:

Thanks laitang. Now I know where to look for the sensor and what to look for to solve the problem.

Richwalker.

laitang
09-23-2014, 02:12 AM
Thanks laitang. Now I know where to look for the sensor and what to look for to solve the problem.

Richwalker.

You need C203 C253 C353 Theory of Operation to service the machine.

richwalker
09-23-2014, 02:40 AM
Ok, I have the manuals on my laptop. Will check that. Thanks laitang.

Richwalker.

Hansoon
09-23-2014, 05:05 AM
Sorry for hijacking the thread a bit, but as a non native English speaking individual I would love to know a synonym for a "Welding Alienation Sensor"

WTF is "Welding Alienation"?? Is that Japlish or did I miss something?

Hans

PeterG
09-23-2014, 07:20 AM
Sorry for hijacking the thread a bit, but as a non native English speaking individual I would love to know a synonym for a "Welding Alienation Sensor"

Hans

Don't feel bad about it Hans. I am native born English speaking. The best I can make out is, that it loosely translates as "My hovercraft is full of eels!

Hansoon
09-23-2014, 08:15 AM
"My hovercraft is full of eels!!

hahaha I like that one. LOL

Hans

khaled_abosere3@yahoo.com
09-23-2014, 08:22 AM
First: check the waste toner case for transfer belt unit it may blocked
Second: check pipe no.8 that as shown in following attached picture (pic.2) it may also blocked
NOTE: that pipe located in (TONER COLLECTING SECTION)as in parts guide manual.
with my greeting.

richwalker
09-24-2014, 09:03 AM
QUOTE=khaled_abosere3@yahoo.com;437598]First: check the waste toner case for transfer belt unit it may blocked
Second: check pipe no.8 that as shown in following attached picture (pic.2) it may also blocked
NOTE: that pipe located in (TONER COLLECTING SECTION)as in parts guide manual.
with my greeting.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Kahled, I'll be going to the in a day or two, so I'll check on those parts.

Richwalker.

@ Hans...your guess is as good as mine, lol.

copier addict
09-24-2014, 09:29 PM

Hans

It is the sensor that tells the logic that the transfer roller has moved into position for transfer of image to paper.
Or, "My hovercraft is full of eels" as PeterG has stated. It's one or the other.
Hope this helps.

Hansoon
09-25-2014, 05:25 AM
It is the sensor that tells the logic that the transfer roller has moved into position for transfer of image to paper.

Thanks that was clear to me too but not clear is the term "Welding Alienation"

Besides Peter's suggestion of "My hovercraft is full of eels sensor" I would call that piece "2nd Transfer Roller Release (engage?) Sensor"

LOL

Hans

richwalker
09-29-2014, 07:12 AM
Thanks for the tips guys. I disassembled the unit and found the cams and lever were dry and therefore harder to move up and down. I lubed them and all is well. Been working for a week now and customer is happy. Thanks again for all the input.

Richwalker.

Hansoon
09-29-2014, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the feed back.

Hans

Custom Search