PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta

Custom Search

junidexy
09-23-2014, 12:57 PM
some problem in motherboard like this image how to repair this motherboard i waiting for your solution

EarthKmTech
09-23-2014, 01:01 PM
We don't do component level repairs, we replace complete boards.

If its anything to do with any of the asics forget it it as you wont get them anywhere, nor is there any schematics available for any of the boards external to the head office in Japan.

My assumption on intermittant print image data corruption would be bad soldering, probably under one of the bga asics, or failing on board ram but it would be a total guess.

I've seen a dead shorted voltage regulator smoothing capacitor on completely dead 1 month old C364E mfp board before too, but that machine wouldn't even turn on, I hang onto them to salvage network ports for morons who choose to trip over cables.

TheOwl
09-24-2014, 03:26 AM
You might need to give us some more information.

Was the image on the left printed from the machine in question?
Was the image on the right a copy or a print of an original image?
What have you tried already to resolve the issue?
Have you tried upgrading the firmware in the machine?
Have you tried formatting the HDD in the machine?

The more information you can give us, the better, but from an educated guess, I would be looking at replacing the RAM if a firmware upgrade and HDD didn't fix the issue.

Synaux
09-25-2014, 02:28 AM
I think you pretty much got your answer and if you answer Owl's questions that will certainly help us help you further.

That being said, if you are certain it is the board is defective you can try testing the capacitors (with a capacitor tester that will operate on capacitors already installed e.g., a "blue esr meter").

The other thing you can try is run it through a reflow station or maybe even try the oven trick to resolder a bad joint/chip.

Custom Search