PDA

View Full Version : Consumable life counter

Custom Search

Valintine
09-23-2014, 05:58 PM
Hello

We are getting in a few Konica Minolta Bizhubs. I am not sure how to read the consumable counter. Most of the imageing units show one or two boxes next to the F. Does this mean they are new or used? I can see the drums are used but the chips may have been replaced.

minimerlin
09-23-2014, 07:26 PM
Hello

We are getting in a few Konica Minolta Bizhubs. I am not sure how to read the consumable counter. Most of the imageing units show one or two boxes next to the F. Does this mean they are new or used? I can see the drums are used but the chips may have been replaced.The best thing to do would be to look at the Life Counters in the service mode. That gives you the life in hours/mins run. The block ikons on the comsumables screen read from left to right on machines up to the 224 series then they reversed the mode for some reason. The life starts off as all light blocks E to F and as the life is consumed they turn black! so if you have all black blocks appart from the last 2 then the unit is nearly all used up! There is a special firmware available to turn off the end of life stop tho!

copier addict
09-23-2014, 11:04 PM
With the C353 and older the bar graphs start full and work their way backwards until they empty. With the C360 and newer they start empty and when the bar graph is full the consumable is at lifes end.
Hope this isn't too confusing

Custom Search