PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine REPLENISH TONER ERROR for yellow

Custom Search

Dana
09-24-2014, 07:27 PM
I have Bizhub C652,the machine keep displaying REPLENISH TONER ERROR for yellow toner cartridge, and the message does not disappear even after replacing with different four New and refilled toner cartridges, what could be the problem and how could it be fixed? someone told i have to update its firmware, can someone send C652 firmware to me? pleaseeee..

Thanks,

JSC
09-24-2014, 08:01 PM
I have Bizhub C652,the machine keep displaying REPLENISH TONER ERROR for yellow toner cartridge, and the message does not disappear even after replacing with different four New and refilled toner cartridges, what could be the problem and how could it be fixed? someone told i have to update its firmware, can someone send C652 firmware to me? pleaseeee..

Thanks,

have you checked the basics. Is the sensor in the toner hopper working? Is the toner hopper motor working? Is the toner add motor working?

who told you firmware would fix it? I have neaver heard of firmware fixing this issue....

Dana
09-25-2014, 03:31 PM
have you checked the basics. Is the sensor in the toner hopper working? Is the toner hopper motor working? Is the toner add motor working?

who told you firmware would fix it? I have neaver heard of firmware fixing this issue....

Yes they work. I dont know I just read it from one site. Ok so I dont care about firmware, but what else? how can I fix the issue? can you tell me some steps? Thank you...

Deepak Grover
04-13-2023, 04:09 PM
To Fixed this Error plz change both chips (Toner + Drum Unit) ...

allan
04-13-2023, 05:28 PM
To Fixed this Error plz change both chips (Toner + Drum Unit) ...

Could also be bent copper pins that contacts onto the chips. It could help to rechip the IU...
Had it where it comes right after a system error clear.

40yearsplus
04-13-2023, 06:25 PM
Think you may need to call a KM service company. This sites for Techs or those who donate to the site. Its not an easy troubleshooting process if you are sure you put the proper toner in.

femaster
04-13-2023, 08:38 PM
Personally, I'm hoping they no longer have the machine as the original post was from back in 2014. If it hasn't been resolved by now, it's certainly been replaced.

Custom Search