PDA

View Full Version : BIZHUB 920 Gray image background coused by overflowing toner in developer unit

Custom Search

emato
09-25-2014, 03:08 PM
Prints has blur gray background. When I remove tonner supply unit from machine, and for some time it work without toner(maybe 300 prints or more) image become better, without background. After that machine work for half of day and the same gray background appear. I try to manipulate with DIPSW 5 - 2/3 and 27 - 2/3, but didn't notice any differencies. Please, suggest any ideas why this happend

scottybbb
09-26-2014, 12:53 AM
Have had to replace entire developing unit with new developer on that model for gray background.

KM1Amsterdam
09-26-2014, 09:06 PM
Have had to replace entire developing unit with new developer on that model for gray background.

If you are replacing the developer, or whole unit. Remove all waste toner from the cleaning unit and recycle pipe. Otherwise dirt mixes with your fresh new developer.

emato
09-29-2014, 02:32 PM
Thanks to all. I forget to mention that I replace both developer and developer unit. I solve the problem, it was used for long time cleaning unit. I can't understand the logic of this problem, but have a solution

Custom Search